Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 20 2019, 11:42 AM

I have seen this suggestion before, can't find it so I thought it would bear repeating. It would be great to have trains that are sent to us, in a separate bucket rather than have them mixed up with our gifts. I have wanted to get more than 2 turbo or ultimate trains for a very long time. I think you should allow us to buy as many turbos as we want and you shouldn't have to buy the other 4 engines to get there. Thanks!

Last edited by Tiger; May 20 2019 at 12:16 PM. Reason: removed question and moved to H&S
Old May 30 2019, 11:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm hoping that other people will chime in & support this suggestion - can/will the developers simplify the Cargo Ships & make them more like the trains...i.e., not needing support from one's neighbors to get a full load on the ships...???

I mean, I've spent quite a bit of time messaging neighbors to see if they participate in Cargo Ships - some respond, some don't. I've been working through my list of neighbors trying to find participants, but so far I've only managed to get five (5) & that means my ships are not getting full loads when dispatched.

Since the developers are busy implementing new features like Facility Chains, Super Facilities & Trading Warehouses (all of which require more effort on my part), why not just simplify the Cargo Ships to something similar to the trains? Let us select & dispatch them quickly & easily & let them return without having to have neighbors intervene...??

Just sayin'

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jun 05 2019, 02:37 PM

I'd like to register a problem I have. One of my long-time and very dear farm friends lost her account last week; stolen right out from under her! When I send my ships, I always put her in the last slot because she's always been there, always on the farm and I know the ship will get sent. For the last five days, I've had to wait until each ship reaches maturity before getting it back, because you can't skip the last one! Is there some work-around that the devs could put in so we could get that ship in sooner?
Old Jun 05 2019, 03:10 PM

please fix the ship container done notification so it will stop notifying on the farm once the ship is dispatched.

ALSO- please make train boosts seperate from all the other items on the gift page.
ALSO- please make a train manager similar to the ship manager accessible from the big tool box.
Old Jun 07 2019, 09:51 AM
Account Not Linked

i am still having problems with trains , you increased the amount of coins you get but there is a lot of people that still lets the trains in there station set for over 24 hours or longer. what i think is after 12 hours setting in there station the train should collect the product and should move on to the next station. i find a lot that the trains i push thru my station are the one that don,t push my trains thru there station. a little help on the matter would be a good thing thank you
Old Jun 18 2019, 08:00 AM

I would like to see a tool to fill all containers on all ships in my seaport in one operation
Old Jul 02 2019, 06:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It appears that the majority of my "neighbors" have decided to go "idle" & are not playing Farm Town any longer - for the most part, that's OK as I don't really need them EXCEPT for one thing...CARGO SHIPS.

I opened my list of neighbors (I have 84 Farm Town neighbors) & selected only the "active" players & realized that I only have 7 active neighbors, 2 of which are NOT playing Farm Town.

So, I have only 5 neighbors to load my ships & that's just not enough to fill my ships to capacity. So, once again I'm asking for the Cargo Ships to be simplified to something similar to the trains.

One thing to keep in mind is that if we decide to skip a port during a Cargo Ship's "journey" WE get penalized for it with a decrease in products loaded! Is that fair? WE get penalized for skipping ports because our "neighbors" aren't participating...THAT SUCKS!

Please make a change so that we can benefit from having Cargo Ships...PLEASE!

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jul 06 2019, 09:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I'd like to see some sort of history stats for the people on the ship itinerary. Something like total ships they've sent and average time it's taken them so we can make better choices of people to send our ships on.
Old Jul 09 2019, 03:45 PM

Default Dispatch more trains

I have three Turbo engines (By accident) and that means one is always just setting even though it is a full train. Please allow us to have more trains. This will not only help me but my neighbor's. Thanks
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...503&farm_ix=37
Old Jul 10 2019, 12:09 AM

Please consider reducing the number of clicks required to send ships on. Thank you.