Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 05 2019, 07:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Default People to Boost

Hi, Just wondering...it will let me pick 50 ppl to boost a Train, but how many ppl does it actually take to boost it, I mean how many ppl is the max?
Old Jun 05 2019, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Hi, Just wondering...it will let me pick 50 ppl to boost a Train, but how many ppl does it actually take to boost it, I mean how many ppl is the max?
Hi Dana

No matter how many friends are showing up to send the boost requests, you can only send the request to 12 friends.

Each friend will advance your train 2 hours, so 12 friends will advance it 24 hours which is the maximum. If you send the boost requests to more friends then only the first 12 friends will be allowed to boost it and the others will receive a message that they cant accelerate your train.

You have full information about trains in our Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 05 2019, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dana

No matter how many friends are showing up to send the boost requests, you can only send the request to 12 friends.

Each friend will advance your train 2 hours, so 12 friends will advance it 24 hours which is the maximum. If you send the boost requests to more friends then only the first 12 friends will be allowed to boost it and the others will receive a message that they cant accelerate your train.

You have full information about trains in our Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
OK, thank you so much.
Old Jun 05 2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
OK, thank you so much.
You are welcome Dana

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 09 2019, 11:50 AM

I am having a problem with the trains. I use Chrome. I had no trouble dispatching the trains, but when I went to boost them, the boost page showed only one container as being dispatched with only a partial load. One train says it will be done in 1 hour and the other says it will be done in 2 hours. Any help is appreciated.

One train did load and boost right. The other two did not.

And I suspect dispatching the 3 trains took all of my coins, but 2 of the trains didn't dispatch correctly.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Last edited by Karlene; Jun 09 2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: add info
Old Jun 09 2019, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
I am having a problem with the trains. I use Chrome. I had no trouble dispatching the trains, but when I went to boost them, the boost page showed only one container as being dispatched with only a partial load. One train says it will be done in 1 hour and the other says it will be done in 2 hours. Any help is appreciated.

And I suspect dispatching the 3 trains took all of my coins, but 2 of the trains didn't dispatch correctly.
Hi Karlene,
What farm or farms are your trains on so we can check those? You do not have very many coins so could be part of the problem.

Also the trains may not be connected right so will only see the cars that are actually connected. For that you will need to reconnect the cars, but you will have to wait until they return to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 09 2019 at 12:18 PM.
Old Jun 09 2019, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Hi Karlene,
I have located your trains and the following is what I found:

Farm 10 - train is not dispatched - 2 long cars on it.

Farm 11 - Train is dispatched and has 3 days to go - 10 long cars on it.

Farm 14 - Train returned but only 1 car loaded. There are 4 cars on it, but they may not be connected correctly. Try moving them and reconnecting them. If you use the free style designer hand only use the yellow one as the others will give you a false connection.

Farm 22 - Dispatched and has 2 days to go - 5 cars.

Farm 23 - Not dispatched - 10 cars.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
What farm or farms are your trains on so we can check those? You do not have very many coins so could be part of the problem.

Also the trains may not be connected right so will only see the cars that are actually connected. For that you will need to reconnect the cars, but you will have to wait until they return to do that.

Thanks for your reply, Taz. The trains are on farm 14 and farm 23. Both have returned. I checked and all the containers light up when I hover over the engines. So, they appear to all be connected. Plus, in the train manager the containers are all lit up as being connected.

I think it's odd that only one container on each train would dispatch. If it was coins, no containers would dispatch, correct?

Old Jun 09 2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
I have located your trains and the following is what I found:

Farm 10 - train is not dispatched - 2 long cars on it.

Farm 11 - Train is dispatched and has 3 days to go - 10 long cars on it.

Farm 14 - Train returned but only 1 car loaded. There are 4 cars on it, but they may not be connected correctly. Try moving them and reconnecting them. If you use the free style designer hand only use the yellow one as the others will give you a false connection.

Farm 22 - Dispatched and has 2 days to go - 5 cars.

Farm 23 - Not dispatched - 10 cars.

Thanks again, Taz. Appreciate your help!

Old Jun 09 2019, 03:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for your reply, Taz. The trains are on farm 14 and farm 23. Both have returned. I checked and all the containers light up when I hover over the engines. So, they appear to all be connected. Plus, in the train manager the containers are all lit up as being connected.

I think it's odd that only one container on each train would dispatch. If it was coins, no containers would dispatch, correct?
Hi Karlene,
As they have both returned, all the cars appear attached, plus you now have more coins then you should be able to dispatch them correctly. It does require many more coins than what you were showing before.

As an added precaution I have cleared your train data. Please close your farms and reopen them for the clearing to take affect.

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains not working, unload train