Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 11 2019, 03:07 PM

I always see players say they have closed off their seaports. How can I do that? I went to my seaport and there is no link for me to choose to close of my seaport. I ask that is NOT because I want to close it off, but I'm just curious in how to do it.
Old Jun 11 2019, 03:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheriekaczmarek View Post
I have had problems with loading a ship completely and coming back later and having half of the load disappearing. then have to reload those containers. This isn't the first time it has happened and was wondering why this was happening....
Hi Cheriekaczmarek,

How often has this happened? Is there anything you can think of that you could be doing just before this happens? You are sure that only some of the containers showed not prepared again and not all of them? Is it the same containers that revert to not prepared or different ones?

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if you have any more problems with them after that.
Old Jun 11 2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I always see players say they have closed off their seaports. How can I do that? I went to my seaport and there is no link for me to choose to close of my seaport. I ask that is NOT because I want to close it off, but I'm just curious in how to do it.
Hi Sandie

You have to click in your preferences, the wrench, and uncheck the option for "Enable Ships". Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Just take in mind that once you close your port, if you have ships out, they will not continue their trip.

You have full information in Chapter 32 Ships

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 11 2019, 03:29 PM

Thanks Marymarcel! It's good to know that option is available. When I'm on vacation then I can close off the seaport until my return and people don't have to wait for me to work on their ships.
Old Jun 11 2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Thanks Marymarcel! It's good to know that option is available. When I'm on vacation then I can close off the seaport until my return and people don't have to wait for me to work on their ships.
You are welcome Sandie

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 11 2019, 04:59 PM

Default working my neighbors ships

I have a question and I apologize if this has already been addressed, I just worked my neighbors ships. I didn't look at the first . one but between the other 2 i should have gotten 800,000 more coins. when i checked my total nothing has changed. I dont send out ships just work my neighbors. Honestly i dont think i've ever recieved the coins for working my nieghbors ships.. just curious
Old Jun 11 2019, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdwok View Post
I have a question and I apologize if this has already been addressed, I just worked my neighbors ships. I didn't look at the first . one but between the other 2 i should have gotten 800,000 more coins. when i checked my total nothing has changed. I dont send out ships just work my neighbors. Honestly i dont think i've ever recieved the coins for working my nieghbors ships.. just curious
HI vdwok,
If you do not see the coins added when you look try closing and restarting your farms and see if they add. If that doesn't update it then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2019, 12:20 AM

did all the above and I just worked another neighbors ship (within 3 minutes) and the amount is still the same.
Old Jun 12 2019, 12:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdwok View Post
did all the above and I just worked another neighbors ship (within 3 minutes) and the amount is still the same.
Hi vdwok,
As you have over 16 billion coins then I am not sure you would see the difference as it would only be a maximum of 1 million coins. I am not sure you have done it, but write down the amount of coins you have before you work a ship, then write down the amount of coins you have after you have completed it to see if the amount goes up the amount you were supposed to get. I have checked this with mine and am getting the amount I am supposed to get.

I am sorry, but we do not see the data on the ships work. You will have to contact Support concerning this and let them know the amounts before and after. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2019, 05:00 PM

Thanks I appreciate your help . ok editing because i just worked 3 ships again and i did get coins. I guess it was a glitch in the system or something. again Thanks for your help
. Vicky

Last edited by vdwok; Jun 12 2019 at 05:08 PM.

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, replace port, ship logbook, ship's logbook, ships, skip port