Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 03 2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julieanntoo View Post
Hi. I filled my warehouse with products from today's SF but products from last week's SF are still showing. They were all sold so it just says "create sale offer" but it was ice cream and this week's is the Chocolate Factory. I tried clearing my cache and rebooting my browser but they are still showing. Any suggestions? lol
Hi Julieanntoo

The developers are checking different options for this. Will see which one they decide to release.

Meanwhile you may create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just one with the sale offer you want to make. Then you will only see that one sale offer.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 03 2019 at 03:21 PM.
Old Jun 03 2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
When trying to give away products from the superfacility at the sell and trade market, I get the reply that they are selling to the mayor, try later. Can we have a market where we can go to giveaway or sell to someone who is requesting something? 8 out of 10 farmers are selling to the mayor! It's time consuming, and you need to take notes on who to try later. More trouble than it's worth.

Hi judyjor

If you have an idea for the game it is better to post it in our Suggestion sections where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to an open thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 12 2019, 08:02 PM

had a super facility set up and it doesn't work ..don't know what I did but it won't let me load anything in it ..can you help me out on this ? thank you
Old Jun 12 2019, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
had a super facility set up and it doesn't work ..don't know what I did but it won't let me load anything in it ..can you help me out on this ? thank you
Hi CrazyJan,
Your super facility this week is the mineral mine. When you load your 24 mineral mines in your facility manager then it will show the products in the super facility. Please note that the mineral mines are non-workable by your neighbors and friends so they will not produce as much as the ones that can be worked. The products in the mineral mine take from 4 to 8 hours to complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 12 2019 at 08:15 PM.
Old Jun 12 2019, 09:07 PM

Hi Taz..I think I have the Super Facility figured out..so hopefully it will work..will let you know if I have any further problem with it. Jan
Old Jun 17 2019, 05:38 AM

Default Trading Warehouse - X025 error

I tried to search but had difficulty. I keep getting the X025 error when clicking on the trading warehouse to load it. I have tried to clear browser and run memcache, but it's been happening over a week now. I wasn't sure where else to report this, sorry if wrong thread.

Oh here is farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...082&farm_ix=26
Old Jun 17 2019, 06:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxieSatin View Post
I tried to search but had difficulty. I keep getting the X025 error when clicking on the trading warehouse to load it. I have tried to clear browser and run memcache, but it's been happening over a week now. I wasn't sure where else to report this, sorry if wrong thread.

Oh here is farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...082&farm_ix=26
Hi RoxieSatin,

Thank you for your farm link. I have looked at your data and can see the errors. Please report this to support. This is not something we can fix via the forum. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jun 17 2019, 06:21 AM

Default Thank you - reported

Thank you - I have reported.
---
Hi RoxieSatin,

Thank you for your farm link. I have looked at your data and can see the errors. Please report this to support.
Old Jun 17 2019, 08:19 AM

on a couple of accounts i farm on the super facility when i load it only giving me the sell to neighbor side and not the not the marketplace side, why is this?
Old Jun 17 2019, 08:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
on a couple of accounts i farm on the super facility when i load it only giving me the sell to neighbor side and not the not the marketplace side, why is this?
Hi JNelson,

Have you upgraded the other accounts super facility today and started batches in those super facilities?

Are you looking in the Super Facility or are you trying to load the products into the Trading warehouse?

If you are in the Trading Warehouse, what happens when you click on the Sell Super Facility Products at Trade Marketplace tab? Is it turning from brown to orange, is it greyed out? Please describe what you see and what happens when you try.

Please farm supply a link for each account.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 17 2019 at 08:50 AM.

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, selling products, setting offers, super facility