Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 11 2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi luveblues,
Clearing the memcache does not have anything to do with your computer. Instead it clears the data on the server you are playing on and forces it to reload all the data for your account. So changing computers you would see the same thing on it you saw on the first computer.
Thanks again for your help! They said, they couldn't see where or why my coins were taken, but they definitely had been and replaced them.I am thankful for that, because I had way more than I had remembered. Thanks again for being here!!
Old Jun 13 2019, 07:14 PM

Default Sales on ranch cash

Are there ever any sales going on with ranch cash?
Old Jun 13 2019, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanBroach View Post
Hi AmanBroach,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash.
There have not been any sales that I know of and I have been playing since April 2010.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2019, 08:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanBroach View Post
A few times I found Facebook gift cards on sale at Kroger's ($20.00 for a $25.00 card) and you can use the Facebook card to buy Farm cash so that's kind of like it's on sale
Old Jun 18 2019, 01:33 PM

Default Fash Cash missing from my farms

I just went to my farms to work and I had $116n yesterday and now I only have 54...I have not bought any upgrades or new facilities..nothing..what has happened to my farm cash?
Old Jun 18 2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondacathey View Post
I just went to my farms to work and I had $116n yesterday and now I only have 54...I have not bought any upgrades or new facilities..nothing..what has happened to my farm cash?
Hi rhondacathey

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

According to your data on June 16th, you purchased the House Construction Supplies for 32 farmcash and the House Building Company for 30 farmcash.

You can check this by yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then click in Farm Cash Activity Log.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 18 2019, 03:04 PM

Default Farm Cash

Hi Marcel..I am so sorry about forgetting that purchase..I had back surgery in March and. Thank you so for letting me know! Have a great week!
Old Jun 18 2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondacathey View Post
Hi Marcel..I am so sorry about forgetting that purchase..I had back surgery in March and. Thank you so for letting me know! Have a great week!
No problem and you are very welcome rhondacathey

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 26 2019, 10:29 PM

Is Facebook going to replace the farm cash game cards with new game cards and if so when? I can't find any of the original farm cash cards anywhere
Old Jun 26 2019, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynwaid40@gmail.com View Post
Is Facebook going to replace the farm cash game cards with new game cards and if so when? I can't find any of the original farm cash cards anywhere
Hi Marilyn,
That would have to be something you would have to ask Facebook. They were not farm cash cards. They were Facebook cards as Slashkey does not have and never had cards specific to the game other than the ones in the store for sending farm cash to your neighbors.
As Facebook discontinued their cards some have suggested using a Visa gift card if you do not want to use a regular credit/debit card. Some Visa gift cards can be reloaded, so you would not have to get a new card each time and you limit how much cash you have on one.

Personally I have used Paypal for nearly 10 years and never had a problem with using it, so I am not using any accounts directly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash missing, gift card loss, level up, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash