Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 14 2019, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry.davisellis.7 View Post
Hi Taz,
I totally get what you are saying this is why, I do not finish my quest until two days after I collect my money. Because this is not the first time this has happened to me. I have been told by you in fact that I had to wait to finish quest until after I collect coin. So to ensure I do not get it confused with the time lapse I always wait till two days later. Just like this one. I collected my coin , then two days later I clicked to do the last part of the quest, when it was finished then I click complete to collect coins. Like the Gaff, because I knew if I I finished the last quest to complete it I wouldn't be able to have it count toward this one that I am doing now.
Sorry Taz it really difficult to explain it, but I know you understand what I am saying.
Hi Sherry,
I am sorry but that is not what your data shows. It shows it completed before you collected the farm cash. I have had this happen because I forgot to uncheck the box for the product in the facility. If you don't uncheck it then when you fill your facilities then that product is started and will complete the quest before you want it to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2019, 04:39 PM

On the daily quest, the hokey pokey ice cream from the taste of new zealand won't load, it reflects that it has in the taste of new zealand, but won't stick to the daily quest. Thanks
Old Jul 08 2019, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dn36@embarqmail.com View Post
On the daily quest, the hokey pokey ice cream from the taste of new zealand won't load, it reflects that it has in the taste of new zealand, but won't stick to the daily quest. Thanks
Hi dn,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests as this has nothing to do with the current release.
According to your data you have done only 13 of the 15 steps. SO have you made the Hokey Pokey Ice Cream. You have to do that in the New Zealand restaurant before you can load it into the Taste of New Zealand.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2019, 05:01 PM

Default issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dn,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests as this has nothing to do with the current release.
According to your data you have done only 13 of the 15 steps. SO have you made the Hokey Pokey Ice Cream. You have to do that in the New Zealand restaurant before you can load it into the Taste of New Zealand.
My page reflects all other steps complete including making the hokey pokey ice cream. What ever is happening it takes all of the Hokey Pokey on hand and then flashes the time on the quest. There must be a issue with the data, because this is the first time I've had a problem like this and continually do the quest. Thank you for your time.
Old Jul 08 2019, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My page reflects all other steps complete including making the hokey pokey ice cream. What ever is happening it takes all of the Hokey Pokey on hand and then flashes the time on the quest. There must be a issue with the data, because this is the first time I've had a problem like this and continually do the quest. Thank you for your time.
Hi dn,
When you try to start a batch in the Taste of New Zealand do you get a message showing at the top?

What is that message saying?

Are you doing Start All or just starting one batch? For quests it is better to start only the one batch incase something does go wrong then you don't have to wait for a batch to finish before you can try again.
Old Jul 08 2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Hi dn,
When you try to start a batch in the Taste of New Zealand do you get a message showing at the top?

What is that message saying?

Are you doing Start All or just starting one batch? For quests it is better to start only the one batch incase something does go wrong then you don't have to wait for a batch to finish before you can try again.
I made the product a couple days ago, I used the start all, the quest has been sitting waiting for the other so there would be more than one in a day, all portions of the quest were completed prior to trying to add them to the Taste of New Zealand, when I do try it shows that it adds them and then drops off the quest. I have used the same technique for some time now on quest and never had any issues. The quest shows all items complete except loading into the taste of New Zealand. Sorry to be a pain, but this is the first time I have ever had an issue like this and I've been doing the quest for a while.
Old Jul 08 2019, 06:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I made the product a couple days ago, I used the start all, the quest has been sitting waiting for the other so there would be more than one in a day, all portions of the quest were completed prior to trying to add them to the Taste of New Zealand, when I do try it shows that it adds them and then drops off the quest. I have used the same technique for some time now on quest and never had any issues. The quest shows all items complete except loading into the taste of New Zealand. Sorry to be a pain, but this is the first time I have ever had an issue like this and I've been doing the quest for a while.
Hi dn,
What do you see floating up at the top of the facility pop up when you start a batch? If the message says you can't have over x number of batches pending then it can't load a new one for the quest, though if you go back to the quest it may show it has started until you close it and open again to check.
Are you sure you are starting the Hokey Pokey Ice Cream and not the Hokey Pokey? Even though the Hokey Pokey is used in the ice cream it is also a separate product that is also loaded in the service.
Old Jul 08 2019, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Hi dn,
What do you see floating up at the top of the facility pop up when you start a batch? If the message says you can't have over x number of batches pending then it can't load a new one for the quest, though if you go back to the quest it may show it has started until you close it and open again to check.
Are you sure you are starting the Hokey Pokey Ice Cream and not the Hokey Pokey? Even though the Hokey Pokey is used in the ice cream it is also a separate product that is also loaded in the service.
I do sincerely apologize, seems I had my head someplace else, (aka dumb ***) Your right I was loading hokey pokey, not hokey pokey ice cream. Again I am sincerely sorry, I apologize for wasting time on my ignorance! Have a great day!
Old Jul 08 2019, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I do sincerely apologize, seems I had my head someplace else, (aka dumb ***) Your right I was loading hokey pokey, not hokey pokey ice cream. Again I am sincerely sorry, I apologize for wasting time on my ignorance! Have a great day!
Hi dn,
We have all done things like this. I am just glad we found the problem.
Old Jul 12 2019, 02:14 AM

Default quests

i need cherries and cannot find any cherry trees..I harvested my choke cherries but they are not the right one

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline, trading