Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 14 2019, 07:34 AM
Account Not Linked

I just posted facility help, with the FT wall box checked, and it posted to Facebook but did not show up on the Farmtown wall. This may clear, but there may be an issue.
Old Jun 14 2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGilliam View Post
I just posted facility help, with the FT wall box checked, and it posted to Facebook but did not show up on the Farmtown wall. This may clear, but there may be an issue.
Hi JoGilliam

You do not see your own posts in FarmTown Wall requests. Only your friends are able to see them

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 15 2019, 04:39 PM

Posting facilities has stopped working for me in Firefox today. When I click the green tick, the popup does not appear. Fortunately it still works in Chrome, so I can use that when I want to post.
Is this a known problem?
Old Jun 15 2019, 04:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
Posting facilities has stopped working for me in Firefox today. When I click the green tick, the popup does not appear. Fortunately it still works in Chrome, so I can use that when I want to post.
Is this a known problem?
Hi Dave L,
I had that happen to me this morning too, but I cleared the memcache and reloaded farms to get it to start working again. It may have been just a temporary glitch.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2019, 04:55 PM

Taz,
Thanks for the fast response. The problem has mysteriously cured itself - if it happens again, I'll follow your advice.
Old Jun 18 2019, 02:09 PM

Is there a way to post the Produce More and Get More Clients requests to the FarmTown Wall Request only? Has Facebook eliminated the ability to create lists of people with whom to share these posts? Many nonplayers object to game requests that clog their newsfeeds.
Old Jun 18 2019, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpk View Post
Is there a way to post the Produce More and Get More Clients requests to the FarmTown Wall Request only? Has Facebook eliminated the ability to create lists of people with whom to share these posts? Many nonplayers object to game requests that clog their newsfeeds.
Hi gpk,
No Facebook has not eliminated the way to make friend lists. You can find a link to do that in the left column of your home page under the "Explore" heading.
Facebook did make changes that prevent you from posting just to the Wall Requests. However as a work around you can post to Facebook and set who can see those to "Only Me." That way it will not show on your friends newsfeeds. It will only be onyour timeline and only you can see it. It will then post to the Wall Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2019, 04:36 PM

Default Thank you!

Those should work quite well. . Thanks!
Old Jul 18 2019, 09:08 AM

I really don't know where to put this latest issue.

When I as for help ( hire, referral or ingredients) which I do daily for some reason the system is doubling up on the requests.

For example I will ask for fuel ingredients and it will go through. Then I ask for a hire for my facilities and the pop up will come up. But the asking for ingredients will re appear and I never know if the first one went through or not. So when I go to do my referral both the hire and ingredients request pop up show up. So I am getting double and triple of these requests. This has been happening for the last 3 days.

Is there a glitch the developers are unaware of ?
Old Jul 18 2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I really don't know where to put this latest issue.

When I as for help ( hire, referral or ingredients) which I do daily for some reason the system is doubling up on the requests.

For example I will ask for fuel ingredients and it will go through. Then I ask for a hire for my facilities and the pop up will come up. But the asking for ingredients will re appear and I never know if the first one went through or not. So when I go to do my referral both the hire and ingredients request pop up show up. So I am getting double and triple of these requests. This has been happening for the last 3 days.

Is there a glitch the developers are unaware of ?

Hi WingmanFarm

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We are checking into this doing exactly what you are describing here, but up now the requests for ingredients and for working factories went right.

Are you seeing the double requests on your facebook wall? Could you ask your friends if they see multiple requests in their Wall requests?

As far as I know we havent received another complain about this on the forums, but we will continue checking on this, thanks for your report.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, get more clients, posts not showing, wall requests