Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 07 2019, 07:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Sort not working

The sort option (note pad) in the Facility Manager is not working properly. It is showing the same 5 wine icons in all "by" selections and nothing else.

Thanks Taz, It's working now. Not sure what he problem was.

Last edited by Daisy-A-Day; Jun 07 2019 at 10:55 PM.
Old Jun 07 2019, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy-A-Day View Post
The sort option (note pad) in the Facility Manager is not working properly. It is showing the same 5 wine icons in all "by" selections and nothing else.
Hi Daisy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.

Did you just fill your facilities? The 5 wines are the only thing that shows if everything is filled and you have the sorts set to all facilities, remaining capacity and any of the sort by.
To see more than those you would need to at least change the middle option to some day length other than remaining capacity.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2019, 12:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Finding facs using search

Has anyone else found that when using the search option in our Facility Manager that for the Tea Factory it actually does not show you that facility but the Herbal Tea Factory? Its a tad annoying when you get the Tea Factory as your super facility and want to quickly fill that facility.. have to search manually by scrolling to the "t's" all the time and that is the only way I can get to the Tea Factory....
Update.. have just found if I set the filter to Production Chain, it will give me the Tea Factory, phew, glad I decided to try that, lol.... will leave this here in case anyone else has an issue finding their facs if they are filtered alphabetically,
Old Jun 09 2019, 04:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Has anyone else found that when using the search option in our Facility Manager that for the Tea Factory it actually does not show you that facility but the Herbal Tea Factory? Its a tad annoying when you get the Tea Factory as your super facility and want to quickly fill that facility.. have to search manually by scrolling to the "t's" all the time and that is the only way I can get to the Tea Factory....
Update.. have just found if I set the filter to Production Chain, it will give me the Tea Factory, phew, glad I decided to try that, lol.... will leave this here in case anyone else has an issue finding their facs if they are filtered alphabetically,
Hi Aussie Rae,

I have moved your post to the thread about facilites and the facility manager.

When you use the search in the FM and the search criteria meets more than one facility you don't always immediately see what it is you are looking for. The tea factory will be in a different position depending on which A-Z filter you are using. When this happens you can just use the arrows in the search box to get to the other facilities matching the search rather than trying to scroll the lists. However if you have a considerable amount of facilities on all farms matching the criteria it may be more than just a few clicks.

Personally I prefer to do this for the super facility, then it doesn't matter which A-Z filter I prefer to use, how many might meet the search or where the facilites are. Click on the Funnel filter set it to this and click the green check mark:

Then only your super facilities will show up.

I also change the Funnel filters when I want to load just the NCC facs so all I see is those. When I am done I change the funnel filters back to what I want for working all the facilities.
Old Jun 10 2019, 09:09 AM

Corn Starch needed went from 9540 to 16380 from January to June of this year

Is there a plan to increase production in the Watermill?
Old Jun 10 2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
Corn Starch needed went from 9540 to 16380 from January to June of this year

Is there a plan to increase production in the Watermill?
Hi peggyannvt,

We are not aware of any increases being made to any production at this time. If you do not want to buy more watermills to supply what you need and you wish to request a change, please post your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. Here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jun 16 2019, 03:18 AM
Account Not Linked

No matter how hard I try I cannot keep up to Shrimp Containers... I don't think there is a way to ask for it from neighbours and friends? Would appreciate it if the production was increased. I only have 1 of each facility so I do not know how people with a lot manage. Thank you
Old Jun 16 2019, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
No matter how hard I try I cannot keep up to Shrimp Containers... I don't think there is a way to ask for it from neighbours and friends? Thank you
Hi rodkay1,

I have moved part of your post to the Facilities thread to answer your question. Please do not post questions in the suggestions area as they will not be answered there. Your request for an increase is still in that area.

If you are not able to buy enough Fish Farming plants to supply your facilities for however much you fill them or reload then then what you do is ask for ingredients for any product that needs shrimp container to make it.

Find a product in a facility that needs shrimp container (perhaps for one you couldn't start all the batches for as you did not have enough shrimp containers) and click the plus sign. That will generate a post to Facebook for you ask your friends for the ingredients needed to make that product. Then when your friends send them and you store them from your gift box, you will get some as one of the ingredients.

Examples of what require shrimp containers are:

Rainbow rolls - Sushi Restaurant
Seafood Mix - Seafood Restaurant
Shrimp Paste - Smokehouse
Instant Shrimp Noodles - Instant Food Factory

There are many different ones you could ask for, which one you ask for is entirely up to you.
Old Jun 18 2019, 04:17 AM

Hi, For some reason I cannot work some of my neighbors facilities. What is the time limit between the times you can work on their farms? It's been a few days and the mayor keeps saying "oops, you already did this" or whatever he says. Does it mean I've been blocked by certain people? Thanks for any help.
Carol
Old Jun 18 2019, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
Hi, For some reason I cannot work some of my neighbors facilities. What is the time limit between the times you can work on their farms? It's been a few days and the mayor keeps saying "oops, you already did this" or whatever he says. Does it mean I've been blocked by certain people? Thanks for any help.
Carol
Hi Carol,

You must have an 8 hour break of not working anyone's facilities at all if you want to work someones facilities again. For example you would likely have one when you are sleeping overnight. Every time you work a friends facilities the timer resets to 8 hours, when you work the next friends facilities it resets to 8hrs again and so on until you stop working facilities and then the timer starts counting down. There is a timer for working Regular Facilities and one for working Service Facilities.

You can check this time for yourself in the Show Times, in the toolbox. Look in the Gamewide section, you will see Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities. If you have a green check mark you can rework ones done over 8 hours ago, if you see a time that's how long you have to wait.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 18 2019 at 04:49 AM.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts