Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 16 2019, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I don't know where to put this..it's been an on going problem with chrome, and Firefox. When I get a gift or someone's ship comes in, whatever I am doing on my farm, it just stops saving. I work offline as well.
Hi Dana,
I moved your post to connection problems. By stoping saving do you mean the red numbers go up on the save button and won't go down? If you are in full screen when this happens drop back to normal screen size and see if they will save.
You could try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as the ones in the links listed there. To me it sounds like a possible slowdown on the internet somewhere in the many links between you and the Farm Town servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2019, 02:53 AM

Can someone please tell me how to do the farm town chrome extension so I can log into my farms from my Android Tab? I have done everything it says. Downloaded Chrome, etc. But when I came back using chrome browser I'm still having the same screen asking me to get the FLASH ENABLER. I had done it over and over again, but I'm still met with the same screen. I don't know how to add the farm town extention to chrome. The instruction was not clear.

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Jun 18 2019 at 03:10 AM.
Old Jun 18 2019, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Can someone please tell me how to do the farm town chrome extension so I can log into my farms from my Android Tab? I have done everything it says. Downloaded Chrome, etc. But when I came back using chrome browser I'm still having the same screen asking me to get the FLASH ENABLER. I had done it over and over again, but I'm still met with the same screen. I don't know how to add the farm town extention to chrome. The instruction was not clear.
Hi Sandie,

Chrome on a tablet or any mobile device does not have flash, so it can never be enabled. You would need to use a different browser that is flash enabled, such as Puffin.

Hope this helps.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 19 2019, 11:40 AM

Default Need help plz, Flashwave stops working when I am hired to help someone

:
I hope that I can understand any help that you may try to help with
have all the tools, but,
I find it a waste of money because when I get hired to help someone and go to there farm, the FarmTown Flashwave stops working and I can't even help anyone,
mostly if they have lots of farms and loaded farms, and if anyone is on the farm with me.
Can you help me with this plz and thank you
Old Jun 19 2019, 12:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostBlessedNana View Post
:
I hope that I can understand any help that you may try to help with
have all the tools, but,
I find it a waste of money because when I get hired to help someone and go to there farm, the FarmTown Flashwave stops working and I can't even help anyone,
mostly if they have lots of farms and loaded farms, and if anyone is on the farm with me.
Can you help me with this plz and thank you
Hi MostBlessedNana,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with loading.

There has recently been a new release so many more users will be on than usual all for a few days all requiring server space. You may find things are better once it all calms down and everyone has got everything they need for the new items.

If however this has been going on a long time, you should go try the items in the 1st post on page on of this thread and see if those help.

If this only happens on large heavy farms then it may be that they have too much loaded on them. Overloading farms like that is not recommended by the developers as it can and does cause problems. Some users can not work them at all. Shockwave crashing is just one of the problems it can cause.

What you can try to do when working for others, on those types of farms, is try hiding everything in preference options except the item you are currently working on. So if it's trees, only show the trees. If you have been hired to do more than one job, only show the item you need to work on with the tool you are using. When you are done with that item, hide those and show the next thing you need to work on.

If someone else is working on the same farm, and you have been hired for multiple farms you might want to try going to a different farm to work where they are not then go back to that farm later on, to see if there is any work you still need to do.

You can also try using low-resolution in your flash player setting. (to do this: hover the mouse pointer on your farm, right click the mouse , click on quality and select low)
Old Jul 11 2019, 05:16 PM

Can anyone help me with this Error Message:
Facebook session timeout. Error XSESSION. Click the green tick to reload game.

I've done, I've tried several times, but nothing happens. Went to my Neighbor Requests and tried to empty it, but I wonder if there can be a 'stock overflow' or something,,,
Can anyone please help me??

Regards,
kirstentorslett@hotmail.com
Old Jul 11 2019, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstentorslett@hotmail.c View Post

I've done, I've tried several times, but nothing happens. Went to my Neighbor Requests and tried to empty it, but I wonder if there can be a 'stock overflow' or something,,,

Regards,
Hi kirstentorslett

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

Which browser are you using? Have you tried another browser to check if you get the same problems?

We are not sure about what Error XSESSION is. Are you getting this error while working your farms?

Please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread, including all the ones in the links.

When you go to My Neighbors tab, do you see a message in red telling you
that your neighbors list is full? If so, then you will have to delete some of your neighbors, specially the ones who have not played the game for a long time.

In the box for Sort Players By, set it to Activity and you will see the date they played for the last time.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 11 2019, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstentorslett@hotmail.c View Post

Regards,
Hi kirstentorslett,
To add to what marymarcel asked what operating system are you using?
When I search for this error it seems to only come back as a Linux system error. If that is the case even if you are running a Windows session on a Linux machine this can happen and there is nothing we can do to help you with this. The Xsession file is in your main directory.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2019, 07:31 PM

The game is NOT LOADING!!! It keeps getting stuck on "Loading User"!!!
I have just paid 2.5 trillion coins to expand my Farm 19, and I can't even reload the game to go in to see if the expansion has gone through. Please fix the game!
Old Jul 13 2019, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
The game is NOT LOADING!!! It keeps getting stuck on "Loading User"!!!
I have just paid 2.5 trillion coins to expand my Farm 19, and I can't even reload the game to go in to see if the expansion has gone through. Please fix the game!
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread, including the ones in the links in that post.

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, loading, loading error, loading issues, not loading, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen