Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 16 2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacwlens View Post
Help!!

I seem to have lost 36 facilities, mostly FC and some coin. I tried to load for an ordinary quest and it told me that I do not have that facility which I know not to be true.

I went into the store, clicked on Facilities and then 'not owned'. It shows me that I do not own 36 facilities. I am confused and upset as that is a lot of my real money gone.

Please are you able to help me find them or tell me where I went wrong if it is me??

I am leaving to go and spend time with my 95 year old Mother in Holland. I do not take my laptop with me and I will be away for a week. Please, please see if you can help me.

Thanking you in advance

Anne Sutherland (profile picture of me in hiking gear and Husky dog, many years ago)
Hi pacwlens

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

I had a look at your data and it is not showing up missing factories, we can only see missing farmcash factories not coins ones though.

I need to ask you some questions:

Which is the name of the factory needed for your quest?

Can you see the missing factories in your Facility Manager? Please open your Facility Manager and click in the funnel icon, be sure you have it set the same as the following picture:

Please provide a list of your missing factories and a link to your farms. You have instructions on how to get your farm link in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Thank you

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 28 2019, 10:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default farm town oil wells

I have been away from the game for a while and now that I am back, all of my oil wells are gone. I need them back so I can get fuel for use on my and others farms.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 28 2019, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettepair View Post
I have been away from the game for a while and now that I am back, all of my oil wells are gone. I need them back so I can get fuel for use on my and others farms.
Hi vettepair,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2019, 04:48 PM

Exclamation Lost new purchase

I just purchased a 12 x 12 combine and put it into storage. It is not there. I have the 12 x 12 harvester and plow in storage, OK. In the combine field, I have 2 of each of the smaller combines when I should only have one of each. I never purchased duplicates. Something is wrong and I need to have the $40 combine that I just purchased.

I installed in on farm 31 prior to putting it into storage. Now it is gone.
Old Jul 13 2019, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Slaugh View Post
I just purchased a 12 x 12 combine and put it into storage. It is not there. I have the 12 x 12 harvester and plow in storage, OK. In the combine field, I have 2 of each of the smaller combines when I should only have one of each. I never purchased duplicates. Something is wrong and I need to have the $40 combine that I just purchased.

I installed in on farm 31 prior to putting it into storage. Now it is gone.
Hi Carol,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
According to your data you bought the 12 x 12 harvester and not a combine. Which combine were you trying to purchase?

Your data only shows 1 12 x12 harvester in your storage, so apparently you did not have one before purchasing today. To purchase the Combine HP (harvest/plow) you had to own the 12 x12 harvester and 12 x 12 plow as well as the combine 10 x 10 HP. As you didn't own the 12 x 12 harvester until today you could not buy the 12 x 12 Combine HP.
You can check what you purchase by going to the Account tab and then clicking on the Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you any purchases or additions made to your farm cash.

For the previous smaller combines you do not have any duplicates. There are 2 types of combines. One combine harvests and plows. And the other can harvest, plow and plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2019, 11:16 PM

Default Farm is eating items

I am currently rearranging my items on my farms and I know I am supposed to have 500 of each tree and flower. I will pick up 500 and place them elsewhere in my farms and come back later when the next farm doesn't quite match the set up to find that the last farm drooped anywhere from 16 to 32 trees when I placed them down and since I knew I had 500 I didn't check if I catch it I will pick those trees back up and sometimes find all of the missing ones sometimes just a few and sometimes none. Where are my items going and is there any way I can get them returned because I am getting annoyed by having to constantly having to replace them? And it's not all trees some go down fine while others are getting lost.
Old Jul 24 2019, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyre369 View Post
I am currently rearranging my items on my farms and I know I am supposed to have 500 of each tree and flower. I will pick up 500 and place them elsewhere in my farms and come back later when the next farm doesn't quite match the set up to find that the last farm drooped anywhere from 16 to 32 trees when I placed them down and since I knew I had 500 I didn't check if I catch it I will pick those trees back up and sometimes find all of the missing ones sometimes just a few and sometimes none. Where are my items going and is there any way I can get them returned because I am getting annoyed by having to constantly having to replace them? And it's not all trees some go down fine while others are getting lost.
Hi Fyre,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. What trees and how many are you missing?

I am guessing you are using the Tower Crane to pick them up all at once to add to your storage. If they happen to be accidently layered then it will not pick them all up at once, but will only pick up the top ones.

You do have a lot of Brazil Nut trees and Coconut trees in your storage at the moment.

I am sorry, but we do not have any way to return any items to you. You can contact Support to see if they will refund you the coins for the missing items. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Aug 05 2019, 05:38 PM

Default mulberry trees

i am missing my mulberrry trees
Old Aug 05 2019, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
i am missing my mulberrry trees
Hi Bluehair,
I have checked and don't see any in either your item storage or on your farms. I am sorry but we have no way to restore anything missing. You can contact Support concerning this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Aug 09 2019, 09:49 PM

Default missing stuff

I'm furious about folks messing with our stuff. now for sure. I was mad when my stored veggies, fruits, logs, etc. were reduced by actions of the people changing the game. I have been playing this game since 8/13/2009. I checked in at the fuel station tonight and saw that I had a mere 6M gallons of fuel to refuel with....far less than what I am using when playing now. I had many millions stored and now it's reduced to this and I'm so over this ****! I have spent many of my own REAL CASH to continue playing through the years since I found happiness in this game. BUT NOT ANYMORE! I"M DONE! STICK A FORK IN ME! I am selling everything and then remove the farmtown app from my facebook page. GOOD BYE FARMTOWN ~~you were fun but now you are gone!

Tags
missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees