Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 08 2019, 08:57 PM

Yeah I know the forum date is when I joined and I was pretty sure I deleted everything. Looks like it took me a while to reactivate the account for gaming only. It's been a few years, but I didn't delete everything this time, just went from good unlimited internet to rural satellite only and very limited... I probably should have waited til I moved back to a town and had decent internet again but I miss FarmTown. I wish I could play it on my tablet, but no dice. I'm having enough trouble just getting flash to stay working (yes I have the extension). Might try it in that horrid game thing that facebook has. Have been back for a week, getting into it again, making plans for my farms, now flash is freaking out on me.

Is there any news on when the Devs will be moving from flash to another platform? I'd like to keep playing now that I have the buzz back
Old Mar 08 2019, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss V View Post
Yeah I know the forum date is when I joined and I was pretty sure I deleted everything. Looks like it took me a while to reactivate the account for gaming only. It's been a few years, but I didn't delete everything this time, just went from good unlimited internet to rural satellite only and very limited... I probably should have waited til I moved back to a town and had decent internet again but I miss FarmTown. I wish I could play it on my tablet, but no dice. I'm having enough trouble just getting flash to stay working (yes I have the extension). Might try it in that horrid game thing that facebook has. Have been back for a week, getting into it again, making plans for my farms, now flash is freaking out on me.

Is there any news on when the Devs will be moving from flash to another platform? I'd like to keep playing now that I have the buzz back
Hi Miss V,
The only information we have about the move from Flash is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630678

As far as playing on a tablet, it can be done only with a browser that has Flash built-in such as Puffin. The developers do not support playing on a tablet or phone and have no plans for releasing an app for that.

If you are having trouble with Flash on a computer then we have instructions for Flash and setting up cookies and pop ups for several of the common browsers in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2019, 12:28 PM

Smile

Would love to know my start date! Here's the link to my farm. (hope I did that right)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1208&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 10 2019, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Suze View Post
Would love to know my start date! Here's the link to my farm. (hope I did that right)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1208&farm_ix=0
Hi Suze,
You started October 17, 2009.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2019, 02:29 PM

Thank you, Taz! Thought it should be close to 10 years...yep! Great game! Hardly anything can keep my attention that long.
Old May 14 2019, 08:26 PM

Can you please tell me when I started playing farmtown.
Thank You
Link removed as not necessary.

Last edited by Taz D; May 14 2019 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Removed link
Old May 14 2019, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Knutson View Post
Can you please tell me when I started playing farmtown.
Thank You
Link removed as not necessary.
Hi Diane,
You started June 26, 2009.
Old Jun 16 2019, 03:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi JNelson,

First link is not a farm link. It's a picture. If you meant to post a farm link for a different account you'll need to try again.

Second link started 29th October 2009.
Old Jul 01 2019, 01:11 AM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5931&farm_ix=1

Tags
start date