Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 04 2019, 02:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
I have a weird problem to report but here goes! I have a problem with some of my facilities not loading when I try to load them. When I hit the Start button I am told that there is nothing to load, but when I open up the facility and click on load for each item needed it loads. Three facilities that I have this problem with are All Natural Animal Clinic, Airline Terminal and the Boat Yard. There are a few more that I have to load manually. What is causing this and what do I need to do to fix this?
Marlene W - (Mom's Farms)
Hi Marlene,

Are the facilities all on the same farm or on different ones?
Is it that none of the products are loading or only some of them?

Try the following:

Open the Facility Manager, make sure the Funnel filter is set to:

Facility Status:All Facilities
Facility Location:*All Farms

Facility Type:
  • Regular Facilities (All)
  • Service Facilities (All)

If it's not set like that you may not be loading ALL facilites on ALL farms. If you need to make any changes, make sure you click the green check mark to save.

Then search for each of those facilities and make sure there is a check mark in the box for the facility. No check mark means they won't load using the Load All at the top of the facility manager.

Also open each of those facilities and make sure the is a check mark added to each product inside the facility. No check mark there and those products won't be loaded.
Old Jun 06 2019, 06:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Pictures not coming out

The pictures of whatever Fac or Client you post are not coming out...Only a big pic of the FT Pig
Old Jun 06 2019, 07:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
The pictures of whatever Fac or Client you post are not coming out...Only a big pic of the FT Pig
Hi Dana,

Were you still having issues loading the game when you tried to post facilities? If you were then that might be what the problem is, the data did not transfer correctly.

If you are no longer having loading issues, please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If you still have problems after that, which facilites did you post from? Try posting using other facilites and see if the same thing happens.
Please also try another browser and see if you get the same problem there.
Old Jun 11 2019, 02:04 PM

Default Farm Stats

Is there a way to get the Farm Stats clearned? Mine constantly shows 30 Junipers ready on Farm 1 and 117 Coconuts ready on Farm 31 (I don't even have coconuts on Farm 31).
Old Jun 11 2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Francis View Post
Is there a way to get the Farm Stats clearned? Mine constantly shows 30 Junipers ready on Farm 1 and 117 Coconuts ready on Farm 31 (I don't even have coconuts on Farm 31).
Hi Kathy

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

It seems data is not updating correctly.

Please try memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open in another thread. Then reopen your farms and check your Farm stats again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problem continues, then report this to Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 11 2019, 08:18 PM

Default Puffin Browser

So for those of us who have received the information that as of the first of July half and will no longer be supported or be able to be used on any Apple product. This is the browser that I use on both my iPhone and my iPad. Do you have any idea what we can do so that we can play the game when we are not buy a laptop or computer?. Have you considered instead of doing another update of the game perhaps coming up with an app where we can play the game on our iPads or iPhones.
Old Jun 11 2019, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrat01 View Post
So for those of us who have received the information that as of the first of July half and will no longer be supported or be able to be used on any Apple product. This is the browser that I use on both my iPhone and my iPad. Do you have any idea what we can do so that we can play the game when we are not buy a laptop or computer?. Have you considered instead of doing another update of the game perhaps coming up with an app where we can play the game on our iPads or iPhones.
Hi thebrat,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.
In case you haven't read it this is all the information we have on the Puffin issue:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641750

As Slashkey does not support play on tablets or phones and, then no, I doubt they will attempt to make an app for playing on Apple IOS.

If you wish you may make a suggestion in the Suggestions section about this. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 11 2019 at 08:38 PM.
Old Jun 11 2019, 08:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

posting this here, in the wrong place as I could not post to Tiger.. re Puffin browser and ipads etc.... had a message that Photon is a browser that has flash that can be purchased in the apple app store, listed @ $7.99 but it may depend on where you actually live in the world where it works or not... bad reviews from the Australians so I won't be spending my money.. the computer will do for me... may work for those in the USA etc... suggest people interested visit the app store, search and read all the reviews themselves and decide...
Old Jun 11 2019, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
posting this here, in the wrong place as I could not post to Tiger.. re Puffin browser and ipads etc.... had a message that Photon is a browser that has flash that can be purchased in the apple app store, listed @ $7.99 but it may depend on where you actually live in the world where it works or not... bad reviews from the Australians so I won't be spending my money.. the computer will do for me... may work for those in the USA etc... suggest people interested visit the app store, search and read all the reviews themselves and decide...
Hi Aussie Rae,
Thanks. I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about display as this will be where we will address this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2019, 10:45 AM

Default Nobody in the job hire place

Hello.
New to the forum ad thank you for having me. For a few days now, when I go to the job hire room, or the inn or anywhere, nobody is there except for me.
I have tried everything that I can think of. I cleared cache in farmtown, chrome etc. I exited and re-entered, no luck. Visited a neighbor and tried entering from there, no luck.
I even refreshed my pc this morning and no luck. The room loads, just nobody there but me. Please help me. I also tried both chrome and internet explorer.

John

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, grid colours, music, screen size, sound