Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 14 2019, 04:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPaula View Post
I already have the harvest,plow,sow tool. I was trying to get the larger one
Hi CPaula,
You have the Combine harvest/plow/sow (5x5) which is also required before you can get the 6x6 one. But you also have to own the 3 individual tools (harvester, plower and seeder) in the 6x6 size before you can buy that combine. That is why when you clicked to buy the combine it had an Unlock button instead of a Buy button. When you clicked on the Unlock button it took you to the tool you needed first which was the harvester.

You have to own all the required tools before you can buy the combine. You can find all the information on the tools in the Game Guide chapter 21:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2019, 04:16 PM

OK thanks for your help
Old Jun 17 2019, 01:39 AM

Is there a way that I could gift someone some of my fuel tanks? I have over 4M fuel to use in my farm, and over 9M fuel tanks in the refill bank I don't know what to do. I often see some players in the marketplace say that they are out of fuel and I wonder how in some ways that I can send them some of my fuel. I don't need so much fuel tanks in my farms and don't need so much as over 9M reserved for me. If I can share my fuel with those who are out of fuel it would be nice. I can send them my fuel tanks as gifts from my stock. Anyway I can do that?
Old Jun 17 2019, 01:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Is there a way that I could gift someone some of my fuel tanks? I have over 4M fuel to use in my farm, and over 9M fuel tanks in the refill bank I don't know what to do. I often see some players in the marketplace say that they are out of fuel and I wonder how in some ways that I can send them some of my fuel. I don't need so much fuel tanks in my farms and don't need so much as over 9M reserved for me. If I can share my fuel with those who are out of fuel it would be nice. I can send them my fuel tanks as gifts from my stock. Anyway I can do that?
Hi SandieMae Angel,
No, I am sorry, but there isn't any way to gift anything in your storage including the fuel tanks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2019, 01:47 AM

That's too bad! I have so many fuel tanks that I don't know what to do with them, and yet some players are out of fuel.
Old Jun 17 2019, 01:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
That's too bad! I have so many fuel tanks that I don't know what to do with them, and yet some players are out of fuel.
Hi Sandie Mae Angel.
The only way you can get rid of them to other players is if you have the Gas Station and stock them in that for your neighbors to get when they work your facilities. Those would only go to your neighbors though.
Old Jun 20 2019, 01:08 PM
Account Not Linked

we need a button that will hide facilities and stuff without having to click on the facility then click on the hide the facility then click on yes or no . it takes 3 clicks to hide something . maybe after clicking on the first facility to hide then it is automatic from then on ( one click per facility to hide it ) until you get out of hiding things. thank you
Old Jun 20 2019, 01:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrfarm View Post
we need a button that will hide facilities and stuff without having to click on the facility then click on the hide the facility then click on yes or no . it takes 3 clicks to hide something . maybe after clicking on the first facility to hide then it is automatic from then on ( one click per facility to hide it ) until you get out of hiding things. thank you
Hi ehrfarm,

I have moved your post to help and support for tools as we already have a tool that will do what you want.

Open the tool box and look in the 3rd column from the left for the Hide tool. Looks like a closed eye. Click on it then click on whatever it is you want to hide temporarily. Every item you click on using that tool will hide. When you have finished hiding what you want just click the green man to stop using the tool. When you want to see them back again, just refresh the farm or reload the game.
Old Jun 21 2019, 04:52 AM

Hi:

I have just bought several upgrades of tools earlier: The Tree Shaker, The Log Truck Chainsaw, The Flower Harvester, and my Fishing Boat which I had upgraded it from the Yellow to the Red one (second one from the top). However, when I tried on it on my fish farm it does not appear to be a square like the one my friend has when I went to harvest his fish. It does not appear to be a red square, nor is it a square a any colors, it is just hi-lighting whatever that needs harvesting. I hope it is not a glitch somewhere in farm town. My red boat is appearing now so I know I have bought it. I'm not sure why it is not a red square as it says it is.

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Jun 21 2019 at 05:04 AM.
Old Jun 21 2019, 05:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi:

I have just bought several upgrades of tools earlier: The Tree Shaker, The Log Truck Chainsaw, The Flower Harvester, and my Fishing Boat which I had upgraded it from the Yellow to the Red one (second one from the top). However, when I tried on it on my fish farm it does not appear to be a square like the one my friend has when I went to harvest his fish. It does not appear to be a red square, nor is it a square a any colors, it is just hi-lighting whatever that needs harvesting. I hope it is not a glitch somewhere in farm town. My red boat is appearing now so I know I have bought it. I'm not sure why it is not a red square as it says it is.
Hi Sandie May Angel,

You have bought the Turbo Fishing Boat (16x16) which does not have the extent mode with the yellow square (not red). You get the extent mode on the Turbo Fishing Boat (20x20) and bigger turbo boats.

Your friend probably has the biggest turbo boat which is also red in colour. That one is the Turbo Fishing Boat (32x32) which does have extent mode.

You can see all information on all of the fishing boats in Chapter 21 Tools. Here's the link to the boats:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5153226

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, harvesting flowers, harvesting trees, lost fuel, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working