Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 25 2019, 03:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2g4m@yahoo.com View Post
Everytime I go to Trader Marketplace, there's nobody there. It's been happening for the last 2 weeks already. Please advise.

Hi r2g4m,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Marketplace.

Is it only the Trade Marketplace you are having problems with or is the problem the same when you go to the Job Marketplace?

First double check that you are still online when you get there. The plug top right of the game should be green not red. When you first arrive, if you don't see anyone, try clicking on the Map again and then the Trade Marketplace again to reload it, see if that refreshes it for you. If it does not try reloading the game and once your farm has fully loaded, then go straight to the Trade Marketplace.

If that does not help you, try changing your language to any language that isn't English(US) or English(US), click the save reload the game, then change it back again to English(US). That sometimes resets it. Then check the markets again.
Old May 28 2019, 09:05 PM

not sure if this is appropriate here, however since the last upgrade I am unable to view folks in either the trading market or the hiring market. (Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C8, Farm Server: w204) ...) when I get there it is only Tom and myself no one else
Old May 28 2019, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
not sure if this is appropriate here, however since the last upgrade I am unable to view folks in either the trading market or the hiring market. (Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C8, Farm Server: w204) ...) when I get there it is only Tom and myself no one else
Hi Perico,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the markets as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Check your language in your preferences and change it to English (US) or English (UK). Then go to the market and see if you see anyone there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2019, 03:31 PM

Default Cannot hire anyone to tend my crops

I go to job marketplace to hire help to do my crops but there are never any farmers there looking for work. Am I doing something wrong?
Old May 29 2019, 03:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pms View Post
I go to job marketplace to hire help to do my crops but there are never any farmers there looking for work. Am I doing something wrong?
Hi pms,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Markets.
Make sure your language is set to English (US) or English (UK). If it isn't then change it in your prefernces to that. If it already is set to English try changing it to another language, close and reopen your farms and set it back to English.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2019, 11:02 PM

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Perico,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the markets as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Check your language in your preferences and change it to English (US) or English (UK). Then go to the market and see if you see anyone there.

Thanks, the language trick seems to have corrected the problem. Much appreciated
Old Jun 04 2019, 08:34 AM

Default selling items to neighbor

Can anyone tell me what determines how much you can sell to neighbor, I can buy 22,500 at one time but when I try to sell to my neighbor he can only get 6500 at one time. What do you do to get more? ty
Old Jun 04 2019, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christhompson View Post
Can anyone tell me what determines how much you can sell to neighbor, I can buy 22,500 at one time but when I try to sell to my neighbor he can only get 6500 at one time. What do you do to get more? ty
Hi Christhompson,
I moved your post to the subject thread about selling.
You can find the information about buying limits in the Game Guide chapter 10 about Buying/Selling/Trading:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Old Jun 09 2019, 12:33 PM

Question chat box

Help please
When I use the chat box in the market, the text takes forever to come up in the box?
Old Jun 09 2019, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Greene View Post
Help please
When I use the chat box in the market, the text takes forever to come up in the box?
Hi Janet Greene,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the chat.
I am not sure what you mean. Is it the text showing in the line you are typing in that is slow or the text showing over your avatar when you send it?
Do you see this slowness when you use the chat any where else?

Only thing I can offer is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again to see if it is faster.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't help then try the suggestions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Tags
can't hire from farm, can't see anyone on farm, change language, market place, messages