Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 14 2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Play View Post
Hi Tiger. I did everything you said and it still not working. I can starting the batches in every facilties but the other two NCC's won't open.
I also restart my PC. Nothing worked
Old Dec 14 2018, 06:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi Tiger. I did everything you said and it still not working. I can starting the batches in every facilties but the other two NCC's won't open.
Quote:
I also restart my PC. Nothing worked
Hi Star Play,

I'm sorry none of that worked. You are going to have to contact the support team about this and see if they can figure out what's going on. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Dec 14 2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Star Play,

I'm sorry none of that worked. You are going to have to contact the support team about this and see if they can figure out what's going on. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Hi Tiger thank you so much. I shall do so. Have a good night.
Old Dec 16 2018, 06:17 PM

I don't understand. How does someone go from 2 of each coin facility to having 4 of each coin facility? I thought you needed to add FC facilities to add coin facilities but they did not add any FC facilities?

Did they add new neighbors to their neighborhood? Is that allowed in the middle of the contest week?
Old Dec 16 2018, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I don't understand. How does someone go from 2 of each coin facility to having 4 of each coin facility? I thought you needed to add FC facilities to add coin facilities but they did not add any FC facilities?

Did they add new neighbors to their neighborhood? Is that allowed in the middle of the contest week?
Hi John,
Where are you seeing this? In the My Neighborhood Chains tab or in the Competing Neighbors tab?
Yes if you add new neighbors and they are working the NCC then they join your neighborhood chain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
Where are you seeing this? In the My Neighborhood Chains tab or in the Competing Neighbors tab?
Yes if you add new neighbors and they are working the NCC then they join your neighborhood chain.
Yes, on the Competing Neighborhoods. They went from 2 & 2 to 4 & 4 on the coin facilities.

I have ZERO neighbors who still play except for my wife, who I play as most of the time along with my own farms. And I have zero FB friends who play any more, they all quit FT.
Old Dec 16 2018, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, on the Competing Neighborhoods. They went from 2 & 2 to 4 & 4 on the coin facilities.

I have ZERO neighbors who still play except for my wife, who I play as most of the time along with my own farms. And I have zero FB friends who play any more, they all quit FT.
Hi John,
On the Competing Neighborhoods, you see the totals for their neighborhood, not just what the individual's facilities are. So yes it is possible for them to show 4 coin facilities and no FC facilities because that total is for multiple people.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
On the Competing Neighborhoods, you see the totals for their neighborhood, not just what the individual's facilities are. So yes it is possible for them to show 4 coin facilities and no FC facilities because that total is for multiple people.
Yes, but yesterday morning they had 2 of each and today they have 4 of each coin.
Old Dec 16 2018, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, but yesterday morning they had 2 of each and today they have 4 of each coin.
Hi John,
But that is not 1 person who went from 2 of each to 4 of each. Not everyone's neighbors all join the contest at the same time. So maybe they started with 2 people only having 1 of each coin facility for 2 of each when they started. Then today 2 more of their neighbors joined and that added 2 more of each coin facility for a total of 4 of each coin facility.

There is nothing wrong with this. They didn't have to add new neighbors, just that 2 more of their existing neighbors filled their NCC facilities.
Old Dec 20 2018, 01:11 PM

Default can not play the game. two of 3 top lines do not work.

I have tried all the tricks to get this game to work. Only the first of the top 3 lines are highlighted. The bottom of the board works fine. I can work all of the activities. I do not get to collect anything for them. This is the second week in a row this has occurred. On the second or third day last week I get a message that I can only start the game on Thursday ( I did start on Thursday and Had been working it for 3 days).
The same thing is happening this week.

Tags
add faciities in contest, boosting trains, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, working the contest