Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 14 2019, 05:18 AM

Very irritating to be hired with the premise you are using their fuel (because that's what it said!) only to find they have none and now your option is to use your own or leave the job unfinished...or....have to use the smallest tool because your fuel runs out. I'm wondering if they just put 'use my fuel' to draw people in. Either way, it's not a good the way it is.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 14 2019 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Removed agreeing comment as not allowed
Old Jul 09 2019, 12:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Surely there is a better place for this, but I couldn't find one. Anyway, can we have some kind of notification when someone we hire quits? It happens to me all the time since I don't have big tools, and I never can tell without waiting for forever for their next move to show up on the screen. Thanks.
Old Jul 28 2019, 09:57 PM

Please get rid of treasure chests. Just let coins and points accumulate
Old Aug 19 2019, 06:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960
Default A couple of suggestions

Maybe there needs to be a rating system after they finish the work. For example a box could pop up asking us to rate the person who was hired so that in future we could tell if someone we were looking to hire was dependable or not.

Another suggestion would be when we were looking for a job we could choose from a list of "deal breakers" (their fuel first, solo hire, etc). For example if you need to be able to use their fuel first and the hire request was for their fuel last (or not at all) then the request would not be sent.
Old Oct 04 2019, 06:25 PM
Account Not Linked

This has to do with the huge layered fish farms.It is ,in my opinion,a farm owners responsiblility to have tools(boats),big enough to harvest huge farms when they hire .Please don't expect me to stay on your farm an hour to harvest with small tools.I wish there was some way to know if farms are layered before accepting hires.
Old Oct 05 2019, 11:35 AM

I think the answer would be if when someone hires and says you can use their tools a pop up would tell you what size of tools. I have stated I only have blue tools and have someone send a hire request using their tools but have 15 farms to do everything. Sounds like a good job but you get there they have huge amounts of trees, fishing etc etc and only small blue tools the same as yours. That is why many don't finish jobs.
Old Oct 17 2019, 08:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I tried 3 separate times this morning to hire someone to do multiple farms and each time they did the first farm then left. Each time they were hired solo but just left the work undone.
I know there is already one to inform them that there is more work on the farm they are on but I would like to see a message when someone tries to leave that lets them know there are additional farms with work available. I realize that won't help if they are booted but maybe if they are new players they will know there is more work left.