Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 10 2019, 09:19 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of the stupid ghosting when harvesting. It serves NO purpose and the ghosts GET IN THE DARN WAY of us seeing what still needs to be done.

Harvest GONE, SIMPLE, why leave a remnant behind?! STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! AND it wastes server resources!!!
Old May 23 2019, 07:57 AM

Default Display facilities by type

While on a farm, it would be nice to be able to display facilities based on type...just service or just regular...as can be done with a filter on the facility manager. As things are now, we can display only all or none.
Old May 25 2019, 06:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Please put use a Like button on the FT Request Wall so we don't have to leave messages on our neighbors farms
Old May 29 2019, 03:53 AM

Hi, I would really like to be able to sort in the store by latest additions. It would make it easier to look for new items in the store to buy eg: buildings, rather than having to scroll through all of them.

Ty
Old May 30 2019, 12:12 AM
Account Not Linked

why had ft resort to 4:3 display ratio ,it is displeasing to have all four corners out of view and manual adjustment just to get to the out of view corners .... 16:9 ratio can do more view able on screen.
Old Jun 03 2019, 06:11 AM

Please consider fixing the Facility Chains Manager "Export Products To" pop-up window to show ONLY the active exports like the "Import Products From" window shows ONLY active imports. When there are more than 10 neighbors the constant flashing and re-scrolling the window is difficult to work with and annoying to watch. Thank you.
Old Jun 03 2019, 06:16 AM

Is it possible to fix the Realtor Office so that I may make several upgrade purchases in one visit and select several different farms to upgrade (like it was years ago when the game was new). Thank you.
Old Jun 19 2019, 09:16 AM

Default pop ups

Most people hate pop ups. It gets even more annoying for those who have been playing for a very long time. So, the more choices for "do not show this again" the better. It is particularly frustrating when buying land. I often want to upgrade multi levels and I don't care if my neighbors know if I am making a farm bigger at all, much less three or four times! It would also be great if I didn't have to go back and forth, clicking away, in order to go up multi levels when enlarging a farm.

Truth be known, I don't much want to share much of anything with my neighbors that is vanity and doesn't benefit them in some way.

TYVM you must be doing things right to keep human interest for over 10 years!
Granny
Old Jun 19 2019, 09:37 AM

Default facilities

Farmtown has certainly spread out to being something else entirely. You folks have definitely been creative these past 10 years that I've been playing. I said I wouldn't get more farms after buying #9 because it was too much. Then came the funeral parlor... I rolled my eyes then. 30 farms later and now septic facilities and services!!!

So, I gave it some thought. We have animals and their farm buildings. We do not have all the things that real farmers keep in those buildings to take care of animals or run their businesses. Where is the large animal Veterinarian? The blacksmith? The farrier? The Milk Truck that needs filling before going to processing plant? Just saying, seems to me the "farm" part of this game went the byway too soon and there is much that could be done to go back to its roots.

Granny
Old Jun 21 2019, 08:11 AM

I love decorating my farm! I think it would be a great idea if we could take a picture of the WHOLE farm, and not just the one we are on - for example I have 20 farms I would love to see them all stitched together without having to do it on my own with photo editing software!