Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 25 2019, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
how is it possible when there are only the 2 of us on my farm for this message to appear, it did so multiple times...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...IKPnHY9PzCjPZ7
this is one of my neighbors trying to give me free goods...
Hi Aussie Rae,
Please send this picture to Support as an attachment to your ticket.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
Please send this picture to Support as an attachment to your ticket.
just did that taz... hope I did it correctly...
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:22 PM

Thank you Aussie Rae. I am getting this message every time.....Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer. Surely not every farmer is trying to sell the same item to multiple farmers. Who has the damn time
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Thank you Aussie Rae. I am getting this message every time.....Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer. Surely not every farmer is trying to sell the same item to multiple farmers. Who has the damn time
its frustrating and a nightmare.... going to lose all those goods... no extra buckets from the mayor.. don't think I will bother refilling my Chocolate Factory for a while...
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Hi Jules,
Please contact Support about this. I have sent this off to the developers, but they will need some players to work with on this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:35 PM

Default Super Facilities

Thanks Taz, I had done that at the same time as I wrote in here
Old Jan 26 2019, 12:33 AM

Default Super Facility

No I did not get the message because I had selected "crops", I certainly would not have found Ice cream and all the types of ice cream to sell in crops. In my third attempt to sell items I was told the person had another offer - I private messaged them and they private messaged me back - guess what? They had not.
Old Jan 26 2019, 12:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi-Sue View Post
No I did not get the message because I had selected "crops", I certainly would not have found Ice cream and all the types of ice cream to sell in crops. In my third attempt to sell items I was told the person had another offer - I private messaged them and they private messaged me back - guess what? They had not.
Hi Bobbi-Sue,
We have sent the error message proble m off to the developers to look into it. Please be patient while they look at it and try to fix the problems. As this is a new part of the game there are bound to be glitches that they couldn't see until it was released to us.
Old Jan 26 2019, 12:47 AM

I found how to sell, but not how to give away free. Hope you guys clarify the instructions
Old Jan 26 2019, 12:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
I found how to sell, but not how to give away free. Hope you guys clarify the instructions
Hi KCJ,
The Give away free is at the bottom of the dropdown for what percentage you want to sell at. That is the 4th (bottom) drop down menu For the Markup when you are setting up the sale.

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, selling products, setting offers, super facility