Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2019, 07:09 PM

Default Overlapping water

Can someone please explain to me how to over lap the sea and rivers. and also the plots, I used to know how but have been gone off and on for awhile due to an accident and just the last couple of months been trying to get my game back up and going
Old May 10 2019, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frannie3557 View Post
Can someone please explain to me how to over lap the sea and rivers. and also the plots, I used to know how but have been gone off and on for awhile due to an accident and just the last couple of months been trying to get my game back up and going
Hi Frannie,
You need the orange hand to overlap waters that are placed on the farm. If you want to overlap them off the edges of the farm you need the green hand, but if you do the latter you will need a turbo boat to fish those.

As for the plots we can not give any instruction about how to do that in the forums. Even though the developers allow the layering of plots and have tools to help with harvesting and seeding them, they do not provide any tools to help with creating the layered or staggered fields as this can eventually cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; May 11 2019 at 02:31 AM.
Closed Thread