Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 07 2011, 06:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
In all the updates did you somehow slow down the production of wool from the sheep ?? It seems to take a lot longer than before.
This is my wish list: quicker and more oil from the oil dereks. Thanks
hmmm still takes 2 days to harvest them, same as before, might seem that way as there are more uses for sheep wool now.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 07 2011, 06:17 PM

Does anyone know if we have an "unwither" tool so crops don't go to waste? I have been looking but so far I have found nothing. If there isn't one is one in the developing basket? Many thanks in advance!

Laura
Old Aug 07 2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura1951 View Post
Does anyone know if we have an "unwither" tool so crops don't go to waste? I have been looking but so far I have found nothing. If there isn't one is one in the developing basket? Many thanks in advance!

Laura
Hello,
No sorry, currently there isn't a way to unwither crops. Only the devs would know if they were going to introduce one.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 07 2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
yes higher production of the meat and chicken would b great,more salmon in lakes etc and high production of wool too!!! or some super wool sheep would b even better!!!!
And loads more farms would b great 2 cant wait for farms 11 and 12 but where r we going after that?
Another row of farms along side 3, 6, 9 and eventually 12!!! (hint hint!!)
LOve THe GaMe!!!
YES, and speaking of gifts, Is there a way someone can send me some FarmTown Cash?
that is if I had some real good friends that would.
Old Aug 07 2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
YES, and speaking of gifts, Is there a way someone can send me some FarmTown Cash?
that is if I had some real good friends that would.
A neighbour can send you a FT gift card if they have enough FC on their account to cover it. They are in the "other" section of the store.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 07 2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
A neighbour can send you a FT gift card if they have enough FC on their account to cover it. They are in the "other" section of the store.
Thanks for the information.
Old Aug 07 2011, 11:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
has anyone else had this problem? some of the requests for ingredients are expired immediately. my friend posts and a few minutes later i click. it gives me the expired message.
this is still happening not only to me but also my friends AND if you click a different one for that friend it says you have already sent to that friend for the 12 hours. i wait 12 hours to click posts so i know that it is setting the flag with the expired click. i'm wondering if this is a farmtown or a facebook issue. anyone know what's going on with it?
Old Aug 07 2011, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
this is still happening not only to me but also my friends AND if you click a different one for that friend it says you have already sent to that friend for the 12 hours. i wait 12 hours to click posts so i know that it is setting the flag with the expired click. i'm wondering if this is a farmtown or a facebook issue. anyone know what's going on with it?
I had a neighbor who got the expired message for one from me, but I got the ingredients anyway, which may be why you can't do another one for the same person.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura1951 View Post

Laura
I personally wouldn't want an unwither tool, When I mess up and lose a crop (as I did this morning) because I forgot it or timed it wrong, I view it as a natural disaster like a hail storm or sudden freeze. Don't like it but things happen adds a little something to the game. Just my opinion.

Thanks
Fritz
Old Aug 08 2011, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I personally wouldn't want an unwither tool, When I mess up and lose a crop (as I did this morning) because I forgot it or timed it wrong, I view it as a natural disaster like a hail storm or sudden freeze. Don't like it but things happen adds a little something to the game. Just my opinion.

Thanks
Fritz
Agreed, For what it's worth, I also think an 'unwither' tool would spoil the game.

Closed Thread