Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2011, 09:00 PM

well last night i was forcedddddddd to start laundry just to do something....now i have brownies in the oven. and driving my husband crazy thinking up things he needs to do aroung the house/ you know the honey do list. well he has started his own list for him to do... i just wish he would do some of them....

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
well last night i was forcedddddddd to start laundry just to do something....now i have brownies in the oven. and driving my husband crazy thinking up things he needs to do aroung the house/ you know the honey do list. well he has started his own list for him to do... i just wish he would do some of them....
We husbands can't do that.... That is against the husband code...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
We husbands can't do that.... That is against the husband code...
lol not true for me ......wife was always happy to have house neat n tidy when she got home from having our chidren each time ...but at any other time i am forbidden to touch the various machines (washer / dryer / vacum cleaner etc)

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
well today i logged on and i had that ticker thing on the side. a friend of mine posted how to get rid of it and when i went to do it.....it was already gone... life is so good.

now about farm 11...so sad....but i really hope i get it before my birthday...can you guess when that is...one clue its not in august
lol with the amount of complaints about it, Im not surprised. I sent them a whole lot of emails complaining about it.. about 2 a day I reckon.. and now its gone.. all good i think! I then logged on to my husbands account to work his farm and geeze.. now he has the ticker.. so now a barrage of emails from his account are in order! I really hate it and think that its best FB just leave the working things alone and stop messing them up. My only hope now that the ticker is gone off my account that they dont bring it back!
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
lol not true for me ......wife was always happy to have house neat n tidy when she got home from having our chidren each time ...but at any other time i am forbidden to touch the various machines (washer / dryer / vacum cleaner etc)
hahaha coz us wives know that if anything has a motor then its best to leave the male folk out of it, it never ends well for us!!!! My poor husband decided to help me out whilst I was away for a few days and do the washing. normally with a front loader you can wash whites with colours, on a cold wash.. all great. He forgot to turn the hot button off after he did his uniforms.. well everything was suddenly grey and dark grey... a pair of black socks found their way into the washing machine with the whites and coloureds.. on the hottest wash setting.. instant ban from washing followed!!!! Wont get into what happened when he was bored and decided to "tweak" things up in my car's motor!
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:45 PM

Default tickle the ticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffycat View Post
To get rid of the "Tickler thing" go to husband>fingers>disable settings and chose either the "remove" or the "maim" option. This should disable the "tickler thing"
Well that is a good one LOL but maiming is a little harsh when you have a good husband, but loved your explanation of it.
Another thing I find myself coming into the forum a few times a day now looking to see if Farm 11 has come out yet. LOL It is good to see I am not the only one. Even thought of completely ripping my farms apart and renovate the lot just for something to do but I think that thought lasted all of 30 sec as have crops growing I can't afford to loose lol
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:46 PM

just found out once you log back in...its there but at least my name is off of it and i didn't do anything

i got a dyson vac as soon as i could find them..i had to wait for 3 years for them to show up in the states....and he loves it

just a hillbilly
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
just found out once you log back in...its there but at least my name is off of it and i didn't do anything

i got a dyson vac as soon as i could find them..i had to wait for 3 years for them to show up in the states....and he loves it

Thats what we have (Dyson) Love it also, its a real Picker Upper :-) :-) :-)
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Thats what we have (Dyson) Love it also, its a real Picker Upper :-) :-) :-)
wow.. we've had dysons here in aus for years and years!

opps that was meant for Rebecca lol
Old Aug 24 2011, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
wow.. we've had dysons here in aus for years and years!

opps that was meant for Rebecca lol
i got it in 1999...but saw it 3 years before that i was a vac every year did not like any of them

just a hillbilly
Closed Thread