Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 30 2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
it cost me like $20

money well spent in my view many more hours of enjoyment (-:

do your friends smoke? just askin

i often see people complain that they are broke and crying poor (not nessesarily any relation to ft) but they seem to be able to afford smokes on a daily basis.

a family member is like that.
I quit smoking over 25 years ago.... when it cost about $7 or so for a carton of cigs. I would much rather see my $$ go up in FT smoke than tabakky.

Is there a concern for "second-hand-farming" ..... I wonder if others could become addicted through me.

Oh wait.... they can. Some of my neighbors were considering quiting FT.. so I "blew" some tips/secrets their way.... and now they are perhaps more addicted than me.

Yeah, I am proud of the work I do....... .....

Old Jul 30 2011, 08:54 PM

I have 2 complaints really

1. the new log truck with chainsaw CAN be used on others farms i used it i own the big fc log truck and brought the blue one for deco and used it on a family members farm and my family member only owns the fc log truck and used the blue one on my farm and she doesent even own own.

2. the Visit a neighbours farm because a tornado made a mess gets in the way of hire requests and prevents my real work hire requests from going through

spent 10 mins yesterday trying to hire a friend only to discouver that thay had one of those useless visit neighbour farm to water the crops on there screen and as soonas they did get rid of it my request came through.

there also a pain as these visit neighbour to clean up popups has over riden my hire requests before and have had my worker clcik it instead of my hire and gone.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 30 2011, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
I agree, but one way to fix this would be to place a notice at the top of each farm screen. You wouldn't be able to see all farms fertilized at once, but it would be easier on the eyes and you would need to be on the farm to 'fertilize it anyway. I think I would like it.
I prefer to see what farms need fertilizing once I land on my farm, not by farm hopping. I personally love the new feature.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 30 2011, 09:08 PM

Which farm is fertilized doesn't seem to be right, but also... hard to see. I don't get too much help from it am I afraid. The rest... WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Old Jul 30 2011, 09:35 PM

Can someone please help me? I know they put out a generic list of the new things that will be coming in a "couple of days", but do they know exactly what ingredients/crops will be needed for the White Pizza or even the Pizza spice. Having that knowledge would help aid in planning and planting crops.
Old Jul 30 2011, 10:18 PM

argghhhh lol, i love these updates, they give my fix for a few weeks, i dont normally start checking for change for around 2 and a half weeks, but here i am checking every few hours for the new recipes and products in the facilities.. way to keep us hanging Raul.. lol

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jul 30 2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twtywill View Post
Can someone please help me? I know they put out a generic list of the new things that will be coming in a "couple of days", but do they know exactly what ingredients/crops will be needed for the White Pizza or even the Pizza spice. Having that knowledge would help aid in planning and planting crops.
The devs know, we don't. But I looked up the ingredients and oregeno is used to make White Pizza. Along with a lot of cheeses, pepper is used too. But that would require a pepper plant. So, I don't know what the spice might be, let alone the actual ingredients. But I really want to know all of the things. I've already stocked up on a lot of the stuff we have now that we know for sure will be used.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Jul 30 2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Drake View Post
Only long time players are going to be able to make one, there is a LOT of ingredients in them:

2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups chopped cooked chicken ****** meat
1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 medium tomato, sliced
1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese

So will the Dairy Processing Plant get more types of cheese? Will the Preserves Factory get more sauces?

You're going to need several of the facilities to compile this bad boy!!
I seen where someone suggest before that Cheese should have its own facility to make all the different cheese that we use. Do that and I may not need all the Dairy Facilities that I have. But I have a feeling I am probably going to need another one and of course that means more cows.
Old Jul 30 2011, 10:36 PM

thanks for the update
none of the new stuff in old facilities are showing p for me yet...can't wait til they do
Old Jul 30 2011, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyong View Post
Dear Farmtown developer,

I got 2mil+ fuel in my storage and when I refuel, I got only 600K+ refuel.
Another 2mil+ fuel being lost. Pls check. Thank you for your prompt attention.
If you try adding fuel before you are empty it removes the fuel you had so don't fuel up until you have used it all or you do lose it :-(

Serenity Acres
Closed Thread