Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
Really nice update and glad to see another farm is coming Thanks Raul

Had a question and if it's been asked/answered if someone could direct me to the post: The new items for existing facilities that are coming still, that will be available for farmcash, will this be a one time purchase?
what it means is

raul has given a list of new items that will be available in the facilities that can be purchased with coins and a list of the new items that will be in the farm cash facilities

you wont buy the new products thay will just appear in the respective facilities as thay are implemented.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 31 2011, 10:28 AM

Thank you for the updates!! I cannot wait for the new farm! A blank slate to work with! PLEEEEEEEZE NO MORE SHEEP AND LAHAMAS to be used, lol..I have too many and cannot put them in the buildings! Or could ya expand the storage for those! That would be so great! tytytytyty Loving the game! So totally addicted! =)
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
Really nice update and glad to see another farm is coming Thanks Raul

Had a question and if it's been asked/answered if someone could direct me to the post: The new items for existing facilities that are coming still, that will be available for farmcash, will this be a one time purchase?
I think you are misreading that. The new items will be produced in existing FC facilities. If you have those facilities already then no new purchase will be needed. Same for the coin new items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
I too have used paypal for years but I do not like the fact that I do not have to sign in when using it on Farmtown to me it means facebook/farmtown must be storing it somewhere and I do NOT like that
I have several merchants that I deal with that have the same thing and no problems. All they get is a code to allow them to complete the transaction without you having to sign in to Paypal. Paypal still sends you a transaction email notice so you know instantly that it has gone through and can dispute it if it is wrong.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Thanks for the great updates Raul!! It would be real nice if we could have a list of ingredients for all the new items. Some are easy enough to figure out but others are not. How about it...a list please of ingredients???
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Taz and Al - thanks for the clarification.
Old Jul 31 2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I would check my settings on PP if I were you because I have to actually log into PP EVERY time I use it, including through FT.. I too would be worried if I were you and didnt have to sign in!
Any specifics on this? I was just checking my settings and don't see anything that specifies this.

thanks
Old Jul 31 2011, 12:30 PM
Account Not Linked

4. Belt Dryer (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Drying Facilities:

Chocolate Factory, Coffee Grinder, Spice Factory, Papermill, Instant Food Factory, Drying Facility, Cinnamon Factory and Pasta Factory

Shouldn't the tea factory be included with the belt dryer?
Old Jul 31 2011, 01:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
Is anybody else suddenly having trouble buying and selling to other players? I suddenly have to reload farmtown between every product when I buy.
I am having the same problem. Have to reload also to get anything. Sometimes I cannot click an avatar to offer products. Again have to reload the farms.
Old Jul 31 2011, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
I am having the same problem. Have to reload also to get anything. Sometimes I cannot click an avatar to offer products. Again have to reload the farms.
Everybody has this problem. They are aware and working on fixing it.
Closed Thread