Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 08 2011, 10:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I had a neighbor who got the expired message for one from me, but I got the ingredients anyway, which may be why you can't do another one for the same person.
Thanks, Taz! It's nice to know that it's actually still working even though we get that message.
Old Aug 08 2011, 10:12 AM

We need more ways to earn farm cash. By the time we buy all the tools we need, we don't have enough cash to buy the facilities. There has to be another way. I think we should some how come up with a way of turning coins into farm cash or just let us buy the facilities with coins or tools with coins and facilities with cash. Something has to change.
Old Aug 08 2011, 10:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsbyrose@aol.com View Post
We need more ways to earn farm cash. By the time we buy all the tools we need, we don't have enough cash to buy the facilities. There has to be another way. I think we should some how come up with a way of turning coins into farm cash or just let us buy the facilities with coins or tools with coins and facilities with cash. Something has to change.
it takes a team of people to develop and maintain a great game like Farm Town. this team works hard to provide this entertainment. there has to be a source of income to pay the people and to maintain the servers for the game. i think this game balances the non pay items with the pay items very well. each release usually has a couple facilities and time saving tools for fc. the rest of the release is basically free. new seeds, new decorations, new farms, etc. cost nothing. also the upgraded levels give us about 25 fc free. i think this game can be enjoyed by all - those who want to pay some real money to play and those who want a free game to play.
Old Aug 08 2011, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
it takes a team of people to develop and maintain a great game like Farm Town. this team works hard to provide this entertainment. there has to be a source of income to pay the people and to maintain the servers for the game. i think this game balances the non pay items with the pay items very well. each release usually has a couple facilities and time saving tools for fc. the rest of the release is basically free. new seeds, new decorations, new farms, etc. cost nothing. also the upgraded levels give us about 25 fc free. i think this game can be enjoyed by all - those who want to pay some real money to play and those who want a free game to play.
Amen to that!!
Old Aug 08 2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Amen to that!!
Maybe, but when I think about adding up what I have paid so far, I know I have paid WAYYYYYYYYYY more for this game than I have ever paid for any game I have purchased for my family that was complete with all tools and perks included.

And I only have a small portion of the tools and facilities available.

I'm all for paying towards the game but the amount is getting quite excessive.

Kandy
Old Aug 08 2011, 12:05 PM

For people that layer their farms maybe you could put a number of layers on the specific farm your working so you don't forget, then you wouldn't have to delete to see whats underneath
Old Aug 08 2011, 12:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe#1 View Post
For people that layer their farms maybe you could put a number of layers on the specific farm your working so you don't forget, then you wouldn't have to delete to see whats underneath
Layering isn't an actual part of the game, just a glitch, so I doubt that the devs would endorse it in that manner
Old Aug 08 2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Bonnie View Post
the red maple trees say they are ready to harvest but there is no harvest button on them how do we harvest the maple sap for maple syrup
Tree shaker, or the harvester if you don't have a tree shaker
Old Aug 08 2011, 01:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

enough with the waiting on the upgrades....when u get ready to upgrade there is always glitches in the game...so please hurry up and get them done...thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 08 2011, 02:18 PM

Lightbulb withered frozen tuna - a meandering post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I personally wouldn't want an unwither tool, When I mess up and lose a crop (as I did this morning) because I forgot it or timed it wrong, I view it as a natural disaster like a hail storm or sudden freeze. Don't like it but things happen adds a little something to the game. Just my opinion.

Thanks
Fritz
While I agree with you about the "unwither tool" - I would like to have the ability to "freeze" my crops. The request to freeze crops at any given growth stage has been made previously by people who like the look certain crops have and want to keep it that way for design purposes. I would like the ability to freeze crops when I know I won't have access to a computer or the internet for a while.

Yes, I could simply not re-plant my farms, but sometimes I don't have the time to do that (I am in the military).

OK - off of my soap box and back to designing my super-tuna canning factory (increases canned tuna production by 400%!)

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Closed Thread