Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 15 2020, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ccheney

This usually happens when we purchase animals and place them on the farms. No matter we send them to their sheds or to storage, they tend to reappear on the farms because some of them are overlaped to the ones stored occuping the same spot.

After sending them to their shed or storage and no matter if you dont see any on the farm, you need to refresh that farm and check again. If you see animals showing up, you have to store them and refresh the farm again till any of them show up.

You have to do this in every farm you have animals showing up.
OK will do. Thx
Old Jun 15 2020, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
OK will do. Thx
You are welcome ccheney
Old Jun 16 2020, 07:37 AM

Good morning! I appear to have a problem collecting the Ostrich feathers. I have 2 overstuffed farms (1 & 2) and 2 regular loaded farms (39 & 40), but when I use the Facility Manager, it collected from all animal facilities except from the Ostriches. This morning, I was able to collect their feathers when I clicked on the hen houses individually. Can you please check into this?
Thanks so much for all the great work you've been doing.
Old Jun 16 2020, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
Good morning! I appear to have a problem collecting the Ostrich feathers. I have 2 overstuffed farms (1 & 2) and 2 regular loaded farms (39 & 40), but when I use the Facility Manager, it collected from all animal facilities except from the Ostriches. This morning, I was able to collect their feathers when I clicked on the hen houses individually. Can you please check into this?
Thanks so much for all the great work you've been doing.
Hi Plynn

When you use the Harvest All at the top of the facilitiy manager and you collect all animal's product, the animal sheds change from Ready to Harvest to show a time to collect again, except for the farms set as Quest.

Are your chicken coops not changing from Ready to harvest to the new time to collect?

Please open your item storage and search for your Egg collector. Place it on a farm and reload the game. Then put it back to storage and reload the game again.

Also, run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in other tabs. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 16 2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Hi Plynn

When you use the Harvest All at the top of the facilitiy manager and you collect all animal's product, the animal sheds change from Ready to Harvest to show a time to collect again, except for the farms set as Quest.

Are your chicken coops not changing from Ready to harvest to the new time to collect?

Please open your item storage and search for your Egg collector. Place it on a farm and reload the game. Then put it back to storage and reload the game again.

Also, run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in other tabs. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
I should have said that it collected from all the fowl, except the Ostriches. I did take the egg collector out as you suggested, reloaded, then put it back in. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if this has helped. I use memcache at least 3 times daily, or more, depending on how long I play the game each day.
I just noticed that the pigstys on farms 1 & 15 were not collected from, so I just did those with the collector & it worked. Weird !!!
Old Jun 16 2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
I should have said that it collected from all the fowl, except the Ostriches. I did take the egg collector out as you suggested, reloaded, then put it back in. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if this has helped. I use memcache at least 3 times daily, or more, depending on how long I play the game each day.
I just noticed that the pigstys on farms 1 & 15 were not collected from, so I just did those with the collector & it worked. Weird !!!
Hi Plynn

As far as we know when you Harvest all, then all products are collected, so the shed changes from Ready to Harvest to show you a time to be ready again.

Are you sure that when you harvested them manually you only got the Ostrich feathers? Asking as you also have Hens and Peacocks in those chicken coops.
If you saw that those chicken coop were still Ready to Harvest, after using the Harvest all at the top of the Facility manager, then you should have got products from hens and peacocks too and not only from the ostriches.

Just in case please check to be sure those farms are not set as Quest farms.

Please check again tomorrow and let us know what happens, thank you

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 16 2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old Jun 16 2020, 10:41 AM

Default Ostriche feathers were not collected.

Quote:
Hi Plynn

As far as we know when you Harvest all, then all products are collected, so the shed changes from Ready to Harvest to show you a time to be ready again.

Are you sure that when you harvested them manually you only got the Ostrich feathers? Asking as you also have Hens and Peacocks in those chicken coops.
If you saw that those chicken coop were still Ready to Harvest, after using the Harvest all at the top of the Facility manager, then you should have got products from hens and peacocks too and not only from the ostriches.

Just in case please check to be sure those farms are not set as Quest farms.

Please check again tomorrow and let us know what happens, thank you
I added the Ostriches a couple of days ago, so should have had plenty of feathers from yesterday, at least, but when I checked the storage, it showed only 3 from the warehouse. Therefore, I opened the coops on the farms with Ostriches and clicked to harvest them myself & I now have over 5,000 feathers. (Yes, it collected from the other fowl too.) I did recheck that the farms are not Quest farms, as I always move that one to the last farm. I've played since the beginning, so am familiar with the quirks that come up with each update. ... If the same problem arises tomorrow morning, I'll let you know. Otherwise, by having collected them manually this morning, it may have "notified" the tool that the Ostriches are there. (Hopefully!). *grin*
Old Jun 17 2020, 07:04 AM

Quote:
I added the Ostriches a couple of days ago, so should have had plenty of feathers from yesterday, at least, but when I checked the storage, it showed only 3 from the warehouse. Therefore, I opened the coops on the farms with Ostriches and clicked to harvest them myself & I now have over 5,000 feathers. (Yes, it collected from the other fowl too.) I did recheck that the farms are not Quest farms, as I always move that one to the last farm. I've played since the beginning, so am familiar with the quirks that come up with each update. ... If the same problem arises tomorrow morning, I'll let you know. Otherwise, by having collected them manually this morning, it may have "notified" the tool that the Ostriches are there. (Hopefully!). *grin*
Yeahhh! The egg collector recognized the Ostriches this morning & collected the feathers!

I've noticed that we do not have a way to find out how much fertilizer we have in storage. If it's there, I haven't found it. lol Is it possible to find out?
Old Jun 17 2020, 07:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Yeahhh! The egg collector recognized the Ostriches this morning & collected the feathers!

I've noticed that we do not have a way to find out how much fertilizer we have in storage. If it's there, I haven't found it. lol Is it possible to find out?
Hi Plynn,

That's great news about your ostriches, thanks for letting us know

To find out how much manure you have stored, as long as your manure spreader is in storage so the game can see it, open your toolbox, look for the manure spreader and mouseover it. It will tell you how much you have and how long until the farm you are currently on is fertilised for.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 17 2020 at 07:40 AM.
Old Jun 17 2020, 09:27 AM

Great! Thanks for the info! Have a wonderful day!

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey