Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 30 2020, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip the Farmer View Post
I have a chicken coop with 250 chickens. It says ready to harvest but when I try to harvest it does nothing. I should be getting eggs but Nada.
Hi Phillip,
You can not harvest from the chickens found in the store. You can only get eggs from the Hens in the gifts.

You can find what animals produce products in the Game Guide chapter 12 about Animals:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2020, 09:21 AM

I just took my Holstein cattle out of the barn & clicked to put them on the farm. They didn't land where I was putting them, but this isn't new, so didn't surprise me, but when I searched the farm for them, they were not there! The barn did not have them either! I did a memcache, but they still didn't show up. After a few reloads, I didn't find them *until* I turned on everything, then turned off fields & water, then trees! Wallah! There they are!!! Yeahhh!
Old Oct 31 2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
I just took my Holstein cattle out of the barn & clicked to put them on the farm. They didn't land where I was putting them, but this isn't new, so didn't surprise me, but when I searched the farm for them, they were not there! The barn did not have them either! I did a memcache, but they still didn't show up. After a few reloads, I didn't find them *until* I turned on everything, then turned off fields & water, then trees! Wallah! There they are!!! Yeahhh!

Hi Plynn

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

Yes, when you dont find an item on the farm the best thing to do is to uncheck everything saying "Show..." in your preferences and look for the item as it could be hidden behind or below some other item.

Glad you found it
Old Dec 02 2020, 03:30 PM

Default Animals

Is anyone else having a problem storing holiday animals? Mine keep disappearing.
Old Dec 02 2020, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda 57 View Post
Is anyone else having a problem storing holiday animals? Mine keep disappearing.
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about animals. If you are putting them in your storage you can find them in the Item storage in the Seasonal - Holidays section. You have several there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2020, 12:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Newbie can't move animals

Hello. I have a few animals stuck on the ground and I can't move them. Most I have put into facilities but there are a few stuck there. I know the horses won't move until I can get a stable (later level)...but I have sheep and a few chickens stuck to the ground and I cannot highlight them to move them into their facility. Help please and thank you.

User member number.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...23169312940261
Old Dec 05 2020, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonet View Post
Hello. I have a few animals stuck on the ground and I can't move them. Most I have put into facilities but there are a few stuck there. I know the horses won't move until I can get a stable (later level)...but I have sheep and a few chickens stuck to the ground and I cannot highlight them to move them into their facility. Help please and thank you.
Hi AMonet

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and uncheck the option for Freeze Animals. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Reload the game and see if you can grab the animals while they are moving.

When you are done, please remember to put a check mark back to Freeze animals and save changes by clicking in the green check mark.
Old Dec 05 2020, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for your response. Animals were already set to not freeze. Option was already unchecied.

User member number.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...23169312940261
Old Dec 05 2020, 05:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonet View Post
Thank you for your response. Animals were already set to not freeze. Option was already unchecied.
Hi AMonet,
Try hiding anything close to them and then see if you can highlight them.
Old Dec 10 2020, 09:35 AM

Default Lost Rabbits

I have a little issue. I have moved one of my Rabbit Hutches to a different farm and in the process, lost 38 rabbits! To move the hutch, I followed the directions. I removed the 250 rabbits and put them on the farm. I then moved the hutch to storage. I went to the second farm (Lone Tree and a Pond 2) and took the hutch out of storage, placing it where I wanted it. I went back to the first farm (A River Runs Through It) and started putting rabbits into storage. When I had enough rabbits in storage, I went to the second farm and used the “Move” button to put all the rabbits into the hutch at the same time. I repeated this process two or three more times and, in the end, I had 212 rabbits, not 250! Will the missing rabbits come back? And if they do, will they appear on their original farm (A River Runs Through It), on their new farm (Lone Tree and a Pond 2) or in their hutch on the new farm?

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey