Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Apr 18 2021, 09:32 AM

My wish here is that the devs spend a bit of time to fix the "show crops". As it is now, the growing or grown crops are hidden even if show crops is checked and then when I would like the crops hidden, such as when I'm planting a new farm on stacked fields, I can clearly see what is planted, then hide crops does NOT work. So frustrating.
Old Apr 18 2021, 06:19 PM

when trains are at rest or out picking up items... in the train selection area for dispatching and accelerating there is a small box upper right hand corner to select farm or train/engine alignment... I have the maximum set of trains and they are set on two farms identically but I have to change the position in that "box" every time I go to the Trains... if the trains are a set of x amount of trains with the exact same cars in the same exact order and alignment on the two farms why does it keep mixing them up? I should not have to select that option of 'engines' each time I go to check on, unload or dispatch or boost my trains... they should be mirrored until I actually would mover them from one farm or another or rearrange the line up of engines & cars
Old Apr 19 2021, 07:33 PM

if factories/facilities are out of products then why not drop them from the list or put a 'out of stock' sign on the post so that we do not have to go to the farmers home farm to find out nothing there to do... it not only slows the gam it also is a waste of time for the player and the system.. the system knows nothing is left by the fact that it will pop up a sign that says nothing there so once it comes to that put it on the list so we don't waste time trying to go someplace with nothing to do
Old May 05 2021, 02:50 PM

Default Facility Manager 'do all' button

Would like a one button does all five steps of the facility manager - that is 'harvest all' through 'cash all'. since I do all five steps several times a day, in the same order, it would be a time saver when done at computer speed rather than my mouse clicking. I would put it at the upper left of the dialog box, that is left of the 'Facility Manager' title.

In order to make it exclusive, this 'do all' button would only be active if the farmer has purchased ALL the tools for ALL five steps. After all, you really want to have us spend FC and this would encourage farmers to buy those last few hold-out tools...
Old May 05 2021, 03:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK, I know at this point you're just working on getting the game back to where it was, but eventually I would like to have more sort options in the planner section of the facility manager. Now we can sort by missing/required/category/name/facility. I would like either a secondary sort option, or the ability to restrict the sort to just one category. For instance, in the first case I might sort by category and then by required, or else I might choose to show crops only and then sort them by required. This would make it much easier for me to make long term plans for what I need to grow/buy/produce.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 14 2021, 09:58 AM

Default enhancement to ingredient manager

I love the ingredient manager. When deciding whether I need to buy another facility I first need to know whether the ones I have are producing enough product. Right now I can go to a facility and see whether I have enough ingredients to fill all of that facility but I can't tell if the facility(s) is producing enough product to fill all the service facilities. Can you please add an option to show me whether the products being produced are adequate. If there's an inadequate supply of a single product I probably won't buy another of that facility but if several products are coming up short, I want to buy more of that facility.
Old Jun 27 2021, 07:37 AM

Please gives us back the ability to see which neighbors are helping out. Since the bottom of the farm already has a toggle couldn't you toggle back and forth between loading and the neighbor helping section instead of the white screen?
Old Jul 12 2021, 08:11 AM

I would like to see an extra drop down choice at the Store, when I go to buy more Facilities. If I choose "Not in this farm", then I cannot choose either Service or Regular. If I choose either Service or Regular, then I cannot tell if I already have that item on the farm until I try to buy it & put it on the farm. This is very time consuming & Frustrating. Please fix this problem! Please, Please!!!! Thanks!
Old Jul 21 2021, 04:07 PM

Default Neighbor settings for super neighbor

Hi. In the Neighbor Settings I'd like to be able to select an "All" button to allow my super neighbor to do all design. This would be helpful for when I have a new farm and want my super neighbor to plow the whole thing. Thank you!

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Jul 31 2021, 01:43 AM

Can we PLEASE have a setting in our Preferences that keeps the FT Console toggled OFF? I'm so tired of having to toggle it off constantly whenever I log on or refresh. Please please please pretty please????

My Farm Town link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4888&farm_ix=0