Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 28 2010, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonii View Post
Nope not there.. I dont have whats cooking, nothing other then the usual.... Maybe you havent got around to mine yet?
you need to go to the help and support section.the moderaters are very helpful in there.have a little read in that section also.

click on the help and support page
scroll down alittle
and click on
official new release 19th march 2010 facilities.

the mod will always help with any problem you have and in the future with any game problems.always go to the help and support section.k.as the mods are way better than me for helping anyone out.

Last edited by essexboy; Mar 28 2010 at 08:20 AM.
Old Mar 28 2010, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLO12 View Post
All this talk about the new crops makes me wonder when we will get something like peanuts,it's a Southern thing I guess!
Then a Peanut Butter Factory and a Jelly Factory plus a Bread Plant for the flour we can make at the Mill. well then we need a Sandwich Production Line.
Just think of the Cyberspace Trillionares we would be.
Old Mar 28 2010, 08:55 AM

Default where di i find

Where to i find these tabs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which contains:

1. 5 new crops (muchrooms, bell pepper, sweet potato, artichoke, soybeans)

2. Bamboo tree

3. Easter Items

4. The "Produce Faster" button located on the "What's cooking" tab on each facility is already working, so your friends can help your facility to produce faster. This is how it works:

- You click on the "Produce Faster" button and post a request to your friends wall asking for help

- When a friend click on the post link or image and goes to your farm to work on your facilities, they can complete up to 20% of the production you have pending on all the facilities

- You also get +3 XP for each product type they work on

- The Major compensates your friend with some goods as well (those are taken from the Major reserve, they are not deducted from your prodution)

- Your friend also receive 3XP for each product type they work on

- Once a friend navigates to your farm using the link/image on the post, they can work on any facility you have on any of your farms.

- Once a friend work in your farm, he/she can not work again until next day.

New cool facilities almost ready!

Thanks,

--Raul
Old Mar 28 2010, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

I am also not a fan of the post to wall to hire friends to help in facilities. I dislike app notices on my news feed and block nearly every one I see- INCLUDING farm town. That's right. as a long time farm town player, I have the app blocked from my feed. Which means I either have to allow my news feed to become cluttered with my neighbors other farm town postings, or not use this new feature. At this point, its going to be the latter.

I appreciate that this is a way you are trying to spread the word of farm town, but I would rather tell my friends face to face rather than spamming their news feed. At the moment I posted a request to my wall and only "allowed" one other farm town friend to see it. I likely will not repeat this because I don't like seeing it on my profile.

I'll just let production go on at its usual pace not use this feature.
Old Mar 28 2010, 09:39 AM

Default Locked land

Raul:

I still can not unlock the land on my second farm. I am over level 80.
I have written into support without any luck.

Are you up to helping?

Janis L. Hahn
jlhahn53@cox.net
jlhahn53@msn.com
Old Mar 28 2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhahn View Post
Raul:

I still can not unlock the land on my second farm. I am over level 80.
I have written into support without any luck.

Are you up to helping?

Janis L. Hahn
jlhahn53@cox.net
jlhahn53@msn.com
have you been purchasing them in order. you have to buy them smallest to largest because everytime you unlock a smaller one a bigger one unlocks. not sure if that is the issue you are having but if you add more details im sure you can get better assistance such as what happens when you go to the realitor what pops up also manually linking will help to so that your farm can be checked out to see what the last upgrade you got was
Old Mar 28 2010, 11:09 AM

Default unable to unlock land

I am unlocking in order. I was able to unlock the first one, but the second one, nor any of the others are able to be unlocked.

It is very frustrating! I've been playing this game over a year, and know how to do it fairly well, if not better than that.

I even had a friend go into my account, and the land is LOCKED!

Janis
Old Mar 28 2010, 11:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A tip on moving facilities from one farm to another... don't do it while it is in production. I lost 720 pending in my sugar refinery when I moved it from 1 to 2.
Not a biggy, I was half expecting that to happen lol just be aware
Enjoying the new facilities, seeds. Thanks devs.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 28 2010, 11:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I am unlocking in order. I was able to unlock the first one, but the second one, nor any of the others are able to be unlocked.

It is very frustrating! I've been playing this game over a year, and know how to do it fairly well, if not better than that.

Janis
link your farm into your signature or post and maybe one of the players or a moderater can check out your farm and help you that way.
Old Mar 28 2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:

Janis

i know my questions seem simple but allot of the times its the issue and with out the link its hard to check into... did you purchase the first one you have to purchase the first, then the seconds and so on.