Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2020, 07:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default Specific Issues or Bugs - currently available to use, but not performing correctly

Specific Issues or Bugs - What is currently available to use, but may not be performing correctly.

This thread is thread is closed for posting for the time being.

Posts in this thread are issues with Currently Available items in the new version, for example a tool that is showing in the toolbox but may be giving an error when using it.

The developers have asked us to split all the most recent posts into several threads in order for them to be able to find particular issues by category easier, which will help them considerably.

Please bare with us as this does mean that your posts may no longer be where you originally posted.

If you're not familiar with how to find your posts on the forum and you want to find your post, then you will need to click on this link for the instructions. It's worth while you doing this as you will find it much easier not only now but in the future should you require help with the game:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Any feature greyed out in your toolbox is not avalable to use yet.
For example the majority of the items in the 3 coulums on the left of your tool box are greyed out, so things like Facility Manger, Super Facility, Quests, NCC, Train Manager, Seaport, Trading, Super Neighbour, Show Times, Farm Stats are not available too use yet.

Any tools that you own that are not greyed out in your toolbox. If it's greyed out it's either not avalable to use yet or may be sitting on on of your farms. If you're not sure if it should be greyed out or not and you own that tool, look in your Item storage to see if the tool is there. If it's there but not showing up for use then that tool hasn't ben made available to use yet. If it's not there and you own it search your farms to see if it's on a farm.

To ask Questions about what should or should not be available in the new version of the game go here:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

If you can not load the game read the instructions above your game screen. You need supply the information requested in ALL 3 of the steps. Then post your results in the following thread. If for some reason you can not supply all of the information, then state why you could not in your post. We will then move your post to another thread as per the developers requests:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:55 AM

Angry Major Problems

ID 100000072975840

Slashkey is very very slow and when I try to even slower and while fishing I continually have to wait until finally I get a gray screen and I have to shut down computer and restart. Also I sent message yesterday and never received an answer.

Thank you
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:59 AM

Default Problem with Fishing in HTML5 release

When fishing my farms that have a large amount of ponds, I am having the game pause every 3-4 mouse clicks, and at times freeze with an out of memory message. Crop harvesting, and tree harvesting work without a hitch. But "stacked" ponds seems to cause problems for the engine. Also, once I start fishing, the screen starts a constant scroll of number of fish caught, number of bonus fish, etc., and that continues for over 5 minutes after I have finished clicking anything on the farm.
I am using Google Chrome, but have also tried Microsoft Edge with the same results.
Your USER ID number ( 10203436687419084 )
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:00 AM

Any farm that has fish on it...gets slowed down and then stops...popup calls for more memory from Slashkey
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Talking lack of memory when mass harvesting fish.

USER ID number 1149124326
I have a couple of fish farms where every square had a pond, lake or sea on it. Even clicking quite slowly with a purple boat I am overwhelming the memory. I did get a message pop up saying 'Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.'

Apart from this, I'm loving the new set up.
I don't know if anyone else has commented but I really like the psychedelic effects as you move a field by dragging and then the images ripples to catch up and re-position.
Looking forward to game play getting back to full capacity, etc.

thank you
Old Jan 13 2021, 12:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedMgr View Post
When fishing my farms that have a large amount of ponds, I am having the game pause every 3-4 mouse clicks, and at times freeze with an out of memory message. Crop harvesting, and tree harvesting work without a hitch. But "stacked" ponds seems to cause problems for the engine. Also, once I start fishing, the screen starts a constant scroll of number of fish caught, number of bonus fish, etc., and that continues for over 5 minutes after I have finished clicking anything on the farm.
I am using Google Chrome, but have also tried Microsoft Edge with the same results.
Your USER ID number ( 10203436687419084 )
I am having the same problems and have reported it several times but haven't heard anything from the moderators or the developers letting me know that they are doing something about it.
I could tolerate the restricted functions if I could actually work my farms without the game crashing. Not being able to fish all of my ponds is costing me several billion coins every day and this is what I use to expand my farms.
Old Jan 13 2021, 01:37 PM

Default fishing

When fishing my farms so many messages of what has been caught, etc. pop up cnstantly and go on forever. I can nt see what I am doing when it automatically switches to chop, etc. It Took me 3 hours to fish and I had to go out once because it said I should ask webgl for more memory, so I don't think I got credit for all of the fishing that I had done due to the screen then froze and I had to go out and back in to continue. I have some farms that are stacked 1/4 to1/3 full. I feel this segment needs some work, thank you. Other things are working well so far.
Old Jan 13 2021, 03:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fishing Issues

User ID: 41406288

When fishing, I have no problem using the boats on the Top LEFT & RIGHT of the screen, but I cannot fish all ponds on the Bottom LEFT & RIGHT. The workaround was to change boats multiple times to get it to work.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:57 PM

Thanks Raul for your hard work...
I am not sure if this is the correct place to report problems. After a few attempts, the new game has started loading relatively quickly. I do notice however, that when we fish the words advising how many fish have been fished keep scrolling and don't stop unless you reload the game by pressing Play.
Keep up the great work. I am looking forward to when we are back to all features
Thanks
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:51 PM

I'm not able to store any of my crops...hoping it's just not put in yet or it's something I have done wrong...my user ID is 1776078517 if that helps find me..the game loads and I can do my crops..when I fish..the fish continue coming in, even when I go to the next farm..I am lost...please help....I know a lot isn't ready yet and that's ok..but don't know what to do with the crops..thank you
Closed Thread