Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2011, 08:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
I don't understand - I have plenty of bait, but it's not going into my tackle shop. It did the other day but now it's not. Also I'm not getting xp's for people plowing like I use to - and yes I have cleared the cache, etc.

When are the fishing dans going to start?
Hello,

Open the Fishing Tackle Shop, click on what's pending and see what is showing in stock for both freshwater and sea bait. If it's showing 15000 next to "In stock" then you have maxed out the facility for the amount of bait allowed (15 days worth).

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 29 2011, 12:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default bait probs

Tiger, I Looked in the fish farm and have 7000 pending with 250 done in fresh water bait, sea water bait 7000 pending with 250 done.. in tackle shop have 2250 pending with 1000 done in fresh bait, 1250 in sea water bait and 750 done. wont let me add anything to my tackle shop and if I store what is in the fish farm the amount of bait doesn't increase in my waters.
'

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 29 2011, 02:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
Tiger, I Looked in the fish farm and have 7000 pending with 250 done in fresh water bait, sea water bait 7000 pending with 250 done.. in tackle shop have 2250 pending with 1000 done in fresh bait, 1250 in sea water bait and 750 done. wont let me add anything to my tackle shop and if I store what is in the fish farm the amount of bait doesn't increase in my waters.
'
Have you looked in your storage to see if there is bait there? If not do that, if you find bait in your storage go to the market and sell it. This will only sell the small amount of bait you have in storage and not the bait in your water. Once you have done this you should be able to load your tackle shop. The bait in storage is from where you work friends facilities before the fix was put in the game.
Old Oct 29 2011, 06:52 AM

Default Send Gifts Page

You stated with this new release that we would see the following.

Also, we will automatically add 2 lists at the end named 'My Helpers' and 'My Neighbours'. My Helpers will contain all the friends that help you or work for you regularly, these are the same friends that appear at the very bottom of the game, this way it's easy for you to reward them.

This is not showing up with my farms, regardless of what browser I use. I have posted several times with no response from anyone - very frustrating.

Also when I click on the 'Farmtown Farmer List' I continuously get an error message that says 'BAD GATEWAY'

I have
cleared my browser cache, flash cache. even uninstalled and reinstalled flash 11. I've tried on Firefox, chrome, IE, Safari with no luck.

I have seen multiple posts about these same errors, but none of the Devs are acknowledging the errors, or how we are to correct them.

Thanks

Old Oct 29 2011, 08:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
You stated with this new release that we would see the following.

Also, we will automatically add 2 lists at the end named 'My Helpers' and 'My Neighbours'. My Helpers will contain all the friends that help you or work for you regularly, these are the same friends that appear at the very bottom of the game, this way it's easy for you to reward them.

This is not showing up with my farms, regardless of what browser I use. I have posted several times with no response from anyone - very frustrating.

Also when I click on the 'Farmtown Farmer List' I continuously get an error message that says 'BAD GATEWAY'

I have
cleared my browser cache, flash cache. even uninstalled and reinstalled flash 11. I've tried on Firefox, chrome, IE, Safari with no luck.

I have seen multiple posts about these same errors, but none of the Devs are acknowledging the errors, or how we are to correct them.

Thanks
First thing you need to do is allow pop ups in each of your browsers for "facebook.com", "slashkey.com". and "apps.facebook.com". Close your browser and reopen it for the changes to take effect.
Next thing you need to check is the settings for Farm Town in Facebook. To do this go to your Facebook Home page move your mouse over Farm Town in the left column. You will see a pencil symbol appear, so click on that and choose Edit settings. In the window that opens for that look for a setting called "Access my custom friend lists" and make sure permissions are allowed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 29 2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: removing app is unnecessary at this time.
Old Oct 29 2011, 08:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default bait trouble.

I have sold bait from storage numerous times, just checked storage and no bait there. I have sold bait since you first told us about that problem, not maxed out on the factory so I don't know what to do.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 29 2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post

Thanks

If you were a doctor, you might be out of business..... no patients.

The Developers don't come to the forums to address problems, or the solutions... or a timetable.

I would like to think it is because they really don't have the couple minutes it would take to do so..... but it might also be that we would have a tough time understanding what they say.

Regardless, unless they communicate with the Mods (hhmmm.....) we have to just wait patiently and know that the fix will come tomorrow (that would be a FarmTown tomorrow)

The suggestion was made for a thread from the devs ....... and it could even block comments from players so that it would not get out of hand. But it could contain REGULAR communication from the ones who want our business.

Old Oct 29 2011, 12:20 PM

Since the mini-game was released yesterday, imangine how long it will take for the belts for fish to come out. Raul said "coming early next week", after the release, its been almost three.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Oct 29 2011, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
Since the mini-game was released yesterday, imangine how long it will take for the belts for fish to come out. Raul said "coming early next week", after the release, its been almost three.
This release came out 2 weeks ago today that is no where near almost three weeks. There have been some glitches with this release so I am sure the fish belts will be out soon.
Old Oct 29 2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
First thing you need to do is allow pop ups in each of your browsers for "facebook.com", "slashkey.com". and "apps.facebook.com". Close your browser and reopen it for the changes to take effect.
Next thing you need to check is the settings for Farm Town in Facebook. To do this go to your Facebook Home page move your mouse over Farm Town in the left column. You will see a pencil symbol appear, so click on that and choose Edit settings. In the window that opens for that look for a setting called "Access my custom friend lists".
If this is not there then you need to Remove Farm Town from your Apps and then re-add it. You will not lose anything from your farm by doing this. To do this you will need to go to Account Settings and click on Apps in the left column. Once you have deleted Farm Town from there then you will need to do a Facebook search for the Farm Town app to find and install it again.
I am having the same problem...... My daughters account, it works fine. My own account using the same computer and browser, does not. I do see Access my custom friends lists for both accounts. I think the problem is more than our settings for a game, when both daughter and mine are set up the same.

My browser is Chrome

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!

Last edited by Mrs Borgies; Oct 29 2011 at 05:20 PM.
Closed Thread