Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2012, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazza View Post
I have now levelled up to 285. Great - can't wait till the new levels etc are out in the next few releases.

Good news.... happy that your issue is now resolved.... congrats
Old Jan 02 2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazza View Post
I have now levelled up to 285. Great - can't wait till the new levels etc are out in the next few releases.
So glad its sorted out for you

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 02 2012, 08:52 AM

I like the circus - it looks great on my resort Farm with the carousel - would have like some animals to go with it please and also agree with the post that some uses for the nice new flowers would be good. They are very pretty so thanks for them.
Also a huge thanks for the new expansions at a cheaper price too - looking forward to Farm 13+ and also the "quests" - I have faith in you that it wont get like the "other" game so bring them on.
All in all a great New years present

Old Jan 02 2012, 09:34 AM

About the Facility belts - when does the system actually register that you have earned a belt? When its loaded, or when its done? I loaded my facilities a little while ago but its only just telling me that Ive earned belts etc. Now that some have actually been produced and a quantity is done.
I am guessing that its when the products are "done" as this would equate to the crops etc and also would explain why the Devs only did some of the facilities - there would simply be too much going on at once otherwise if ALL the facilities were achieving belts at the same time.
Im assuming that the % gets added to the total produced so you in effect achieve a more than 100% output???
Would appreciate it if anyone knows the answers - my poor little brain cant work it out!

Last edited by maggiel29; Jan 02 2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old Jan 02 2012, 11:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
About the Facility belts - when does the system actually register that you have earned a belt? When its loaded, or when its done? I loaded my facilities a little while ago but its only just telling me that Ive earned belts etc. Now that some have actually been produced and a quantity is done.
I am guessing that its when the products are "done" as this would equate to the crops etc and also would explain why the Devs only did some of the facilities - there would simply be too much going on at once otherwise if ALL the facilities were achieving belts at the same time.
Im assuming that the % gets added to the total produced so you in effect achieve a more than 100% output???
Would appreciate it if anyone knows the answers - my poor little brain cant work it out!
Hi there,

When you first load Farm Town the "products" belts doesn't immediately load. Just open your facility manager and close it again and then they should show correct. The posting of bonuses related to this does seem to be a little slow, possibly due to the amount of lower level bonuses, this may well settle down when the higher levels are achieved.

I expect the amount of facilities chosen was to test the system out, they may well add more at a later date, but only the developers know that.

If you maxed your facility out and gained extra free batches along with it, then this may be why you are seeing over 100% in production as the free batches were added to it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 02 2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

When you first load Farm Town the "products" belts doesn't immediately load. Just open your facility manager and close it again and then they should show correct. The posting of bonuses related to this does seem to be a little slow, possibly due to the amount of lower level bonuses, this may well settle down when the higher levels are achieved.

I expect the amount of facilities chosen was to test the system out, they may well add more at a later date, but only the developers know that.

If you maxed your facility out and gained extra free batches along with it, then this may be why you are seeing over 100% in production as the free batches were added to it.
Thanks Tiger - I didnt see the belts in the facility manager because I use the start all button without opening each facility. I came back later and looked in the belt menu and like you say there was nothing - thanks for the prompt answer.

I have to say I DO like this update very much.

Old Jan 02 2012, 01:16 PM

Love all the new stuff!!!! Thank-you for keeping me coming back to play every day.

Having issues posting my facilities, none of my "clients" will go beyond the "preparing request" screen and the belt work facilities I tried also got stuck at the same spot. I was able to post from a work facility that doesn't have belts yet.

This game is sooooo worth every $1 (or $10) that I managge to spend on it. Keep up the great work.
Old Jan 02 2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I like the circus - it looks great on my resort Farm with the carousel - would have like some animals to go with it please and also agree with the post that some uses for the nice new flowers would be good. They are very pretty so thanks for them.
Also a huge thanks for the new expansions at a cheaper price too - looking forward to Farm 13+ and also the "quests" - I have faith in you that it wont get like the "other" game so bring them on.
All in all a great New years present
I'm not really looking forward to the quests because they'll eventually get annoying and if they really are "daily", then we'll be overwhelmed by quests and will have to concentrate on them rather than our farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Jan 02 2012, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
Love all the new stuff!!!! Thank-you for keeping me coming back to play every day.

Having issues posting my facilities, none of my "clients" will go beyond the "preparing request" screen and the belt work facilities I tried also got stuck at the same spot. I was able to post from a work facility that doesn't have belts yet.

This game is sooooo worth every $1 (or $10) that I managge to spend on it. Keep up the great work.
The issue with posting facilities is due to the product belts. If you click on save and reload the farm that sometimes fixes it, if not just wait a minute or two and try again and it should work. The game is playing catch up to your clicks.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jan 02 2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooeybrown View Post
I'm perplexed as to the folks saying they have a shortage of metal resources like stainless steel. I have mines on all 12 farms plus 4 metal mills. Since metal mills are coin facilities it seemed like the best way to go to keep metal products in ample supply.
Why should we have to have a mine on every farm? They don't fit in with the theme and take up space which makes layer them and I really don't like doing that. I already have 5 mineral and 5 open pit and 3 metal mills, Have just added one of each to make that many and am hoping that gives me enough to keep up with the demand. I am trying to limit the amount of fields that people have to go to work my facilities. I already have facilities on 5 fields and hopefully won't have to expand to more. Since the expansions have really helped out on space the only other need to expand over more fields is the need for duplicate facilities. Of course if they would do away with the restriction of multiple same type facilities on a field then I would have no complaint.