Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2012, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well, don't be too disappointed. It seems like the contrast between the water and the canal is almost nill..... not real distinctive, so I don't know how popular they might be.
Agreed StoneFace. The other paths and particularly the wild flowers are really nice, but the canals are a little disappointing.

Old Mar 15 2012, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Agreed StoneFace. The other paths and particularly the wild flowers are really nice, but the canals are a little disappointing.
Agreed. I think these are more storm drains than canals. It's a good idea though, can we have some PROPER canals? Then we could have canal boats and lock gates and lots of nice things.
Old Mar 15 2012, 09:16 AM

Huge THANK-YOU - woke up this morning with 8 big farms of fertilized wheat waiting to be harvested and a headache, in the past I would have harvested myself rather than deal with the hassles of hiring in the marketplace. Having the names in red made it so much easier for me to hire people to work my farm, sometimes the "little" things make a huge difference.

As always I am thrilled with the release and all the new stuff to played with. Can't wait for the next 2 releases, already planning what is going on 14 and wondering just what the train will do (saving the last of the FarmCash I bought for when the train arrives.)

You guys are the best and I am constantly amazed at the way my friends stick with games that have more problems & stress from playing them than relaxation.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you (my change jar is rapidly filling towards my next purchase of FarmCash so I may end up spending what I have before the train arrives.)
Old Mar 15 2012, 10:17 AM

Where are the canals that ppl are saying they are disappointed in their looks. I haven't found them anywhere in the store.
Old Mar 15 2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Where are the canals that ppl are saying they are disappointed in their looks. I haven't found them anywhere in the store.
Hi

there in the paths catagorie about half way to three quarters of the way down.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Mar 15 2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue nile View Post
Thank you so much for fixing the scroll bar on the seeders. I have just redone my quest farm this morning and i am sure my blood pressure is back at normal levels!
Yes ditto - it was driving me nuts - (I suspect Rob T had a hand in this as I know you were looking at the problem Rob - thank-you)

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 15 2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Agreed. I think these are more storm drains than canals. It's a good idea though, can we have some PROPER canals? Then we could have canal boats and lock gates and lots of nice things.
Well I agree totally - cant see a use for the canals - water or dirt (mud) - both look more like the old open "drains" that used to run down the centre of London streets before we had pipes underground!! (No before you ask I dont remember that)

HOWEVER - I love the other paths - especially the wildflowers - very pretty and the dirt hill paths look nice round specimen trees with the mulch in the middle

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 15 2012, 12:47 PM

I love all the new updates and I look forward to new surprises everytime I log on to farmtown. This is the best game anywhere on facebook and the developers and mods do a great job. I would like to know one thing though....When are we going to get a use for ALL the crops we have available? I keep thinking with each new release you will have a use for the crops, but not yet. Also, I don't understand the pecan trees...why don't we have a use for them in bakery? Just curious about it, but still a very happy farmer.
Old Mar 15 2012, 05:20 PM

I'm curious to find out what the train is going to do.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Mar 15 2012, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
I'm curious to find out what the train is going to do.
So are we all but they haven't said.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread