Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2013, 10:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Since the maintenance I am not able to access my tools go into full screen or close out the message boxes.
Old Mar 29 2013, 10:45 PM

I agree, have both sets together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
What I would like to know is why were the 'Cash out all' and the 'Store All' buttons moved to the opposite side!
They seemed perfect right there.
If anything need be changed, then the 'Start All' and the 'Store All' buttons need to be together, because they control the same factories.
With the 'Load All' and 'Cash out All' together, because they control the 'stores'

What do you think on this?
Old Mar 29 2013, 11:43 PM
Account Not Linked

I havent seen the NaN in the facilities anymore but have seen it when someone likes a post and it will say " NaN hrs ago". I actually think its funny but its still turning up in places.
Old Mar 30 2013, 12:43 AM

I love the load all feature..can't wait for the start all to happen any idea when that will go live???
Old Mar 30 2013, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
What I would like to know is why were the 'Cash out all' and the 'Store All' buttons moved to the opposite side!
They seemed perfect right there.
If anything need be changed, then the 'Start All' and the 'Store All' buttons need to be together, because they control the same factories.
With the 'Load All' and 'Cash out All' together, because they control the 'stores'

What do you think on this?
yes agree - it seems odd now - i appreciate the logic in the current order but please put them together factories one side, services the other - its easy to hit the wrong button as i did yesterday

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 30 2013, 09:56 AM

I was sure hoping to wake this morning and find our new levels and FC. But they are not here.
Old Mar 30 2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I was sure hoping to wake this morning and find our new levels and FC. But they are not here.
It does say 5-10 days. And its been 8. We still have time. I check every day, but I know with past experiences that we won't get what the devs promised us when they give a time period. We have just to wait patiently.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Mar 30 2013, 04:22 PM

Unhappy Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I agree.....is there ever going to be more levels or so we have to buy our FC from now on??
Old Mar 30 2013, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyJ View Post
Since the maintenance I am not able to access my tools go into full screen or close out the message boxes.
Hi, I had the same thing. I was using Comodo browser. It had done a auto update and after that.. I couldnt do anything in FT at all so I uninstalled it and reinstalled a previous version and it worked at a treat
Old Mar 30 2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
As usual, I love the new release - especially the "store all", "load all" & (hopefully soon) "start all" buttons.

I do have a suggestion though - it would be nice to have a "harvest all" button (for harvesting our animals). Also, when you're chopping trees, harvesting flowers, harvesting fruit, fishing, or "harvesting" animals (if we can't get a "harvest all" button), how about adding a feature similar to what happens you get hired by a neighbor to harvest their crops/trees/flowers? You know, only those farms that have product on them will illuminate - that tells you which farms need attention without having to travel to all of them to figure it out. I don't know about anyone else, but now that I have 18 farms - and not each farm has a full load of trees, flowers, fish, animals, fruit, etc., - it's way too difficult to try & remember which farms to go to when performing a specific task.

Normally, I'd put this in the suggestion box, but it seemed better here since it's "tied to" the "store/load/start all" buttons that were just implemented.
To help with the issue of what farms have items ready to to be harvested, I created a spread sheet program. It lists each farm, crop, date/time planted, harvest time and when next harvest is ready.
Closed Thread