Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 12:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Mineral mine

I've just bought it and am somewhat disappointed at the low level of profitability. There's not much return on the coins. Crops bring in a high ratio (over double the expenses) but these minerals only bring a small increase for the money. Buy it for the fun, and if you are prepared to shell out for the jewellery shop. I've just bought that too but can't find any information as to what I will need to manufacture the goods. I'm a bit disappointed with those on offer, frankly. I'd hoped for diamond rings and necklaces and things, not wooden jewellery boxes and photo frames. I look forward to more information being posted in the facilities thread on the forum. I looked there before buying but nothing was there, so went ahead and bought in faith.
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:56 PM

I had to come back and give a huge thank you to Debbie ! The flowers are absolutely gorgeous !! The Bird of Paradise is my favorite, but ALL of them are terrific !! Thank you !
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
Log Truck with Chainsaw,, to me this is a total waste! they should have added an option to have them HARVESTED BY FARMERS IN THE MARKET,, i bet they dont sell to many of these,, i wont but it thats for sure,, pasta???
omg now we need loads more of wheat, i mean we needed loads of wheat before! why add another factory which uses the same crop,

A soup factory would have been way better, look at all the seeds we could have used, even seeds that are not used now for anything,, i am disappointed in this update for sure,, the worst to date!
If I were you, I'd just quit playing. That'll show 'em.
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiemarinemom View Post
everytime u make an upgrade it is sooo wonderful but there is a backlash for some ...like me...like right now...i just harvested carrots and had my harvester, big seeder and manuer truck on my first farm. for some reason since ur last upgrade, my avatar doesn't harvest all the fields so i have to refresh to clear the screen to plow. when i did tha all my farm equipment disappeared ???? please help me, please. i looked in storage which is where i keep them when not in use and they r not there and i checked my other 4 farms and they r not there either. what in the world ? i did not know where to post this so i put here since it happened right after a new upgrade !!
idk, but here is a suggestion to try since you have already tried refreshing. often, after an update, the game suggests that if you have problems then try uninstalling/rebooting/reinstalling/rebooting your flash player. there are links for doing this in the 'farm won't load' section in the very first posts, the posts by the mods. you might try that I've done it three or four times over the year. It is easy and often clears up the problem. hope that helps :O Have a blessed day!
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:05 PM

Excellent update yet again but please please please can we have a quicker way to water our flowers. No neighbours do mine anymore and it takes me ages to water my farms. I would love to purchase some new flowers but I will wait till maybe one day we will have a sprinkler or hose to water them. Thanks again

Since update having problems working on my farm getting timed out can only water a couple of flowers then getting timed out and having to reload also bought the mineral mine and it wont let anyone work it. Hope these problems are corrected soon. I have also posted this in the correct place.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009

Last edited by Aero 1; Sep 01 2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:06 PM

This game is the best! Thank you for yet another superb update. I've already bought the four new facilities, even though I can't use the Jewellery one until the Mine coughs up some bling! lol
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

The flowers are great, Debbie. Thanks so much!

Haven't had time to look at the other updates or buy facilities, but it sounds wonderful. Thanks for all the goodies, and only 3 of the new things are FC. All the rest are coins.

You devs do a great job!!
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:19 PM

Wow! Can't wait to go shopping!! Thanks Raul and team!! U rock!
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinds97 View Post
i have to agree that adding all of these new items that cost real money are really not fair!
I have tired those stupid things to get the free farm cash and have received none!
I cannot afford to lay out this kind of money all the time maybe it should be with coins a large amount if necessary we all have tons of them just sitting around now <at least i do>.
Adding a 6th farm would be wonderful but how about adding some new levels for us and not a small amount like you keep doing at first it was 20 at a time now you are down to 15 at a time... Really i have triple xp as some people and they are at the same level as me.. Lets make it fun again to reach higher levels like in the beginning ... I know alot of people will agree that we need alot more levels and somewhat of a challenge to reach those levels not just you add new levels bam! We're at it... Why not add like 50 more levels so we can enjoy getting to those higer levels like everyone else does
why does it have to be fair? its a game. Life isn't always fair. If it were fair....i would be living much better....but oh well...that is life. Do you complainers about the fairness of this game realize that it COSTS MONEY to run this game? Money that is not a requirement to play. So what there are things that cost money. There are plenty of free stuff too to get along with.

This society (today's world) is built on an "its all about me and what i should get" mentality.
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:27 PM
Account Not Linked

My Bulldozer does not work either, but lovely to have all the new facilities and flowers
Closed Thread