Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 01:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I LOVE the new updates! I do have a glitch or two to report in addition to the bulldozer not working. The "hide decorations" option is great but it has a kink or two (not that kink is a bad thing, mind you). It hides about 95% of my fences but if I leave the farm and come back they are no longer hidden at all. It hides my black and brown scarecrows but not my jack o lantern scarecrows.

So far, those are the only problems I have encountered.

Thank you all for the hard work you do!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:37 PM

Thank you Raul, and Debbie!!! New settings and items are great!!! Keep up the great work!

Patiently waiting for farm #6!
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:41 PM

thanks raul!! finally new flowers! many thanks!
Old Sep 01 2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
Mineral mine

I've just bought it and am somewhat disappointed at the low level of profitability. There's not much return on the coins. Crops bring in a high ratio (over double the expenses) but these minerals only bring a small increase for the money. Buy it for the fun, and if you are prepared to shell out for the jewellery shop. I've just bought that too but can't find any information as to what I will need to manufacture the goods. I'm a bit disappointed with those on offer, frankly. I'd hoped for diamond rings and necklaces and things, not wooden jewellery boxes and photo frames. I look forward to more information being posted in the facilities thread on the forum. I looked there before buying but nothing was there, so went ahead and bought in faith.
oh no you cant say you are disappointed! the poeple on the boards here will smack you,,lol.. we are only allowed to express GOOD AND GRACIOUS COMMENTS, otherwise someone will be mad,,lol lol..
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!!
I am wondering about the Chainsaw though. I can't seem to get more than 4 in a row of the Oak and only 2 of the Bamboo. Haven't tried it on the Pine or Cinnamon yet. Don't have room yet to put them into complete 4x8 sections. Need that 6th farm very soon for my trees!!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:01 PM

I am happy What will the Multiplower tool do? If Farm 6 is coming I need to get working and finish 2 and 4.
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
and while they are at it, they should do harvest seed plow and fish whole farm with 1 click too.......
Ohhh nooo! Wouldn't like that, at all!

That's part of the social aspect of the game, while one is working at each others farms, and small-talk while we are doing it.

But I have to admit I've bought some of the new flowers, anyway. Even if I told myself to wait for a one-click-waterer. LOL
No-one bothers to water flowers anymore, these days. At least not at my farms.

But please; NOT one-click-harvesting or -seeding, thank you very much.
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
Mineral mine

I've just bought it and am somewhat disappointed at the low level of profitability. There's not much return on the coins. Crops bring in a high ratio (over double the expenses) but these minerals only bring a small increase for the money. Buy it for the fun, and if you are prepared to shell out for the jewellery shop. I've just bought that too but can't find any information as to what I will need to manufacture the goods. I'm a bit disappointed with those on offer, frankly. I'd hoped for diamond rings and necklaces and things, not wooden jewellery boxes and photo frames. I look forward to more information being posted in the facilities thread on the forum. I looked there before buying but nothing was there, so went ahead and bought in faith.
I have to agree I was a bit surprised by how little the profit is. However I LOVE how it looks and I LOVE where I put it, so I would have bought it just to decorate.
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
and while they are at it, they should do harvest seed plow and fish whole farm with 1 click too.......
Then why play the game if you only do 1 click.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
oh no you cant say you are disappointed! the poeple on the boards here will smack you,,lol.. we are only allowed to express GOOD AND GRACIOUS COMMENTS, otherwise someone will be mad,,lol lol..
Now come on, that's not fair. I am sorry if I upset you, but as YOU said, we are all entitled to our opinions. It is just disappointing sometimes after getting an update to hear so many complaints. You know what I mean?? I did not mean to offend you at all. The other Farming game gives only occasional updates, all for their Farm Cash pretty much, and all with MANY MANY glitches... We are VERY lucky here, the moderators monitor what we want, and the developers give us almost all of it .... in a VERY timely manner ! I am truly impressed with this game and how they actually listen to us, aren't you ?