Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2010, 07:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just to complain again, can the devs please try to fix the glitch that allows hired plowers to plow in space where there is NO previous plot. Or is this just a plot to make people buy the new deleting bulldozer? I am very tired of have to re-plow my farms b/c of greedy a-holes!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 06 2010, 07:41 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Is anyone having trouble selecting a farm to go to while on their other farm, and selecting to go into offline mode also having trouble selecting a crop to plant.... it flashes on me.... have cleared cache and rebooted my pc... nothing seems to help. is this an isolated crazy thing happening?? clearing my cache is no easy thing it takes long and considered effort reloads to get back to FT because of using a dial up access... but i have done it twice since 4:30 am and it is not helping...
YAY i fixed it.. deleted the cdn.slashkey.com file....... finally ....... grrrrrrrr spent 1/4 of my day on this stupid thing......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 06 2010, 07:44 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juwalalce View Post
Just to complain again, can the devs please try to fix the glitch that allows hired plowers to plow in space where there is NO previous plot. Or is this just a plot to make people buy the new deleting bulldozer? I am very tired of have to re-plow my farms b/c of greedy a-holes!
considering the new bull dozzer is available for coins I doubt they are doing that good grief.....it's probably a glitch that will work itself out eventually

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 06 2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
YAY i fixed it.. deleted the cdn.slashkey.com file....... finally ....... grrrrrrrr spent 1/4 of my day on this stupid thing......
sorry, I would have suggested that earlier but I thought it was one of the things you'd already tried! Clearing browser cache is usually my first suggestion, flash cache second. Oh well, you got it working again!
Old Sep 06 2010, 07:52 PM

I LOVE the manure spreader... one of the best tools, along with the tree shaker... LOVE THEM
Old Sep 06 2010, 07:58 PM

The "Decorations toggle" does not turn off all of the decorations. You are missing many of the older ones such as "Multi Colored Balloons", "Mother's Day Balloons", white fence, Christmas Flowers, etc.

Great idea, but it needs to be fully tested before you roll it out into production.
Old Sep 06 2010, 08:00 PM

desperately need a toggle that turns off/on the various tools, such as the semi, oil rig, etc.

these cover up some of the other smaller items and need to be able to turn them "all" off and not just hide them
Old Sep 06 2010, 08:02 PM

big sea is having a problem again -- the yellow outline goes and comes when I am fishing and it is very difficult to fish

i have tried numerous scales and the best one is where I can see the whole farm (almost all of it anyway) -- i.e, zoom all the way out -- but it still doesn't work as it should
Old Sep 06 2010, 08:04 PM

just want to say thank you to the developers for putting up with all the complaints, yet keep plugging away to give us a very good product

give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done
Old Sep 06 2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsj11 View Post
just want to say thank you to the developers for putting up with all the complaints, yet keep plugging away to give us a very good product

give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done

this is well deserved for them........

however.... don't you think they must be having a lot of fun doing this stuff? I do.
Closed Thread