Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2014, 06:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I see zero in production but do show some done. I worked all my facs and most were 100 percent or 90 percent... i leave and come backa short time later... 0 in production and 0 percent.

NOW my flowers which i KNOW are readyto harvest says they will be ready in 90.7 days. WTH?
Hi Majik,
The only way this could be showing this much difference is your computer date and time being not current. Check not just the time but the date as well and make sure it is correct for month, day and year.
This may be that the battery in your computer is failing causing the time and date to flucuate which could cause things to appear right and then later not be right like your facility loads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2014, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Majik,
The only way this could be showing this much difference is your computer date and time being not current. Check not just the time but the date as well and make sure it is correct for month, day and year.
This may be that the battery in your computer is failing causing the time and date to flucuate which could cause things to appear right and then later not be right like your facility loads.
I had already checked settings and they were OK...perhaps the battery maybe, but whatever.... I am now normal!!! Well, my farm is anyway. Thanks for the efforts as I teetered with going crazy.
Old Sep 07 2014, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I had already checked settings and they were OK...perhaps the battery maybe, but whatever.... I am now normal!!! Well, my farm is anyway. Thanks for the efforts as I teetered with going crazy.
When you see that things are off like that then check your date and time. If they have corrected by automatic download, then restart your farms. That should temporarily fix it until you can get the battery replaced.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2014, 11:14 PM

Hi Everyone,

Best farm contest is now officially opened, best of luck to all those that enter, here is the link to the thread for the contests. Be sure to read the top post before entering. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post5869970

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 09 2014, 10:40 PM

I still cannot work neighbors' farms--even if they have not posted for a few days, it still tells me that "Oops, I've already done these today"--my calendar and time are correct, I clear cache every time I close Firefox, I have run memcache repeatedly.... What is the problem here?
Old Sep 09 2014, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
I still cannot work neighbors' farms--even if they have not posted for a few days, it still tells me that "Oops, I've already done these today"--my calendar and time are correct, I clear cache every time I close Firefox, I have run memcache repeatedly.... What is the problem here?
Hi beautysmom,

I am sorry you have been having these issues. I have done a deeper clean than your memcache will allow. Try it now, see if it works for you.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 11 2014, 12:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

isnt it about time for the next up date?
Old Sep 11 2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
isnt it about time for the next up date?
probably not - cos this thread would have been locked if it were....
Old Sep 11 2014, 05:17 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if it is closed soon and update early next week if not sooner.
Old Sep 11 2014, 06:12 PM

last month the thread was locked right before the new updates. but never know what will happen or when updates will be out, only the dev
Closed Thread