Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 10 2012, 07:14 AM

Default Incredible!!...NOT

Wow...another release that is incredibly WEAK. The biggest thing in this one was the 14th farm notice. File this one under "why bother?"
Old Mar 10 2012, 07:25 AM

Can't wait to see the new paths! Thank you.
Old Mar 10 2012, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
Wow...another release that is incredibly WEAK. The biggest thing in this one was the 14th farm notice. File this one under "why bother?"
I think they have done several little fixes this time, and maybe judgement should be held off until the promised water channels and pathways come out.

Old Mar 10 2012, 07:38 AM

Thanks Raul and Devs..Another great update..Really like the idea of water channels and new paths, can't wait to see them. And the farm expansions! Wonderful. As always you keep the game interesting. THANK YOU!!

One Happy farmer

Fritz
Old Mar 10 2012, 07:43 AM

Love the new upgrades but we really do need something to help make the mineral mine,open-pit mine,and oil pumps go faster...can't produce what is needed even tho I have them on all farms Steel and aluminum are the hardest to get enough of...Ty again for all you do to make this game so much fun..
Old Mar 10 2012, 07:46 AM

how funny is that? I was just thinking yesterday that we needed something to prevent the wasting of crops so that those of us who have a farm for questing would be better off. I plant 12 hrs before I go tot bed but can only plant 4 hrs in the daytime...how nice will this be to be able to have all the quests crops planted and ready for me in the morning. Very cool!!
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Mar 10 2012, 08:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks a lot Raul for everything that you have done for farmtown and for all the future developments ...

For the older players (chronological age and farm town diehards) here is my wish list:

Is it possible to have a sort of summary per farm to guide us where we can see what plants/trees are on a particular farm? I can't remember where I planted my trees especially when there are quests I have to finish

It will save time going from one farm (all 13 farms) to another just to see the plants/trees.
I have to make a list of the crops I planted per farm ..
Old Mar 10 2012, 08:36 AM

Was hoping for new levels. No fun playing with no farm cash to buy anything!!
Old Mar 10 2012, 09:00 AM

Default Show All FT Requests features

I admit up 1st I'm a goober but I was thinking that with this button I could "hide" all such requests on my regular FB and then push this button and they would magically appear...but alas...no. It says there are none...because they are hidden. Help is no help so can anyone tell me how to unhide? And is there a way to set up on FB something like a list that only if I click there I can see FT things? I like this game a lot but some days it's all I see...other FB posts are eaten up by FT. I've asked this ? in general on FB and no one knows and again, help is no help.

Last edited by sneakers57; Mar 10 2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Edited to say found "unhide"...anyone know answer to other ?
Old Mar 10 2012, 09:04 AM

<< We also started working on the Train Commerce feature, to be ready in then next 2 releases.

OMGOMGOMG!!! I mean, I love this release but are we really going to get TRAINS?!?!? I'm SOOOO excited! I hope we have old timey trains and circus trains and passenger trains and GOSH! Just so many possibilities of how these can be used! I can hardly wait!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread