Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2012, 10:49 AM

I just checked out your new buildings and decorations! Some fantastic things in there! Thank you.

Last edited by LoreneC; Apr 14 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 14 2012, 10:57 AM

If anyone knows why I can't buy a 5x5 combine harvest,plow, n sow for my farm please tell me I have all tools, it's beyond me.
Old Apr 14 2012, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendajj View Post
Why don't you just put more mineral and open pit mines on your farms? I have them on i think its 9 of my 14 and have 3 metal plants that i can keep stocked.
Happy Farming
Great Idea! Why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I did think of that. I have mines on ALL 14 farms and still there is not enough ore...
Old Apr 14 2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
If anyone knows why I can't buy a 5x5 combine harvest,plow, n sow for my farm please tell me I have all tools, it's beyond me.
try putting all your tools in storage first. refresh the game and retry to buy. it will tell you what you are lacking when you try to click on the tool (in this case) combine. it will say something like locked, need xx first. also, make sure u have enuf ftc or coins required. good luck!
Old Apr 14 2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa1fy View Post
Great Idea! Why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I did think of that. I have mines on ALL 14 farms and still there is not enough ore...
I have 4 mineral mines and 3 open pit mines, and it gives me plenty to fill my facilities every other day.
Old Apr 14 2012, 04:45 PM

Is it just me, or is the train not there? I cann't seem to find it....
Old Apr 14 2012, 05:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Is it just me, or is the train not there? I cann't seem to find it....
Track is in the Paths/Grounds
Station is in the Buildings section.
Train is in the Motion section. It is called Red Passenger Locomotive.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Patience.... patience.... patience

Last month the game announced that train commerce would be added to the game in the next two releases.

This release we got the basic introduction. And the train and the passenger cars are available for coin.

They only have one view at this time, but the game has already informed us that 4 and possibly 8 views will be offered (probably to allow the trains to be placed on curved track.)

Also, the next release should/could include the other types of cars... like freight cars to deliver products which we run short of.

Anyway, the caboose would only encourage the train staff to go play cards instead of working.

LOL. If the only thing I want is a caboose, then life is good. I already left room on the farm my train is on, for future updates.
Old Apr 15 2012, 04:13 AM

I hope in the future releases, some buildings will also be redesigned...

the seafood restaurant's perspective is quite distorted, please redesign the cereal factory, sugar refinery and textile spinning mill, petshop, pasta & jewelry factory... they are being left behind from the modern design of other buildings specially if you are arranging them in such manner as industrial farm... the rest are just fine...
Old Apr 15 2012, 05:49 AM

Question New Update notification ?

hi Farmtown, I think there is a bit of a glitch with your announcements of updates, or is it just me? Example - I might get a notification popup of a new release for St.Patrick's day, weeks after St.Patricks day. Happens alot.

Also, I find it hard to know when new items in updates are released? I may not get the new release update for a long time, yet I start seeing all this fun stuff of friends farms! Then I scroll through every section of the store to find out what is new.

The new shrubs in the TREE section are wonderful, thanks for the variety.
Closed Thread