Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2012, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
I have and will continue to Thank all of the devs for all of their work! Because of them and the mods and the people that keep the threads clean I have played this game for years!!! I have one major fear. I have never encountered it and pray I never do. Between the years and using real world money, my WORST FEAR IS TO SOME HOW LOOSE THIS GAME!!! is there some way that this game can be saved!Like on a memory stick or some such product???!!! I may not be the fanciest of farmers or the most artsy. But I love the time I put into this game. I guess I am addicted. But a lot of time and effert has gone into it! Thanks every one for making it something I do not want to loose!!!!
Hi Sandy - fear not!!! - your game will be saved for you by Slashkey - you can access it from any computer (providing it has web access etc of course).
I think I know what you mean though - as far as I know you cant download and back-up the game yourself.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Apr 17 2012 at 03:22 AM.
Old Apr 19 2012, 07:06 PM
Account Not Linked

I hope the new update will have the railroad track Y or some other way of splitting off onto a secondary track. I am redoing all 13 farms so that the train will connect to all of my farms and I can't do a lot until I can take the main track and split it off to connect all farms. I also hope they make arrows like they do have the white lines so they can be used for one way roads. Those have been put in the suggestion section along with yellow lines used for separating lanes of traffic.
Old Apr 20 2012, 07:51 AM

I love Farm Town and usually have no problems that I can't live with but I do have a question on the Quests. Why do we have to accept the quest before we have had a chance to see the quest? Does not seem right to have to go into it blind.
Old Apr 20 2012, 07:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosgal View Post
I love Farm Town and usually have no problems that I can't live with but I do have a question on the Quests. Why do we have to accept the quest before we have had a chance to see the quest? Does not seem right to have to go into it blind.
The unknown is part of the quest and you have to open the quest anyway to get the timer to start for the next quest.
Old Apr 20 2012, 11:26 AM

Just wondering ... will the sugar factory ever have a different version to view? Love the new look to the milk factory, but doesn't look so great next to the sugar factory right now.

Also wondering a bit if we will ever get high belts for such things as wheat, rice, corn, etc - the ones we use a lot of? Regardless still addicted to this game and will continue to play until I have my last breath!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 20 2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Just found a problem with the trains - the passenger cars and locomotive cannot be placled on the crossover.
Ya also can't rotate them much to my disappointment.. But they are cute. I just put mine in storage until they can be.
Old Apr 20 2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The unknown is part of the quest and you have to open the quest anyway to get the timer to start for the next quest.
If they allowed us to refuse the request, it would help tho. Timer could start once we refuse.
Old Apr 20 2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Just wondering ... will the sugar factory ever have a different version to view? Love the new look to the milk factory, but doesn't look so great next to the sugar factory right now.

Also wondering a bit if we will ever get high belts for such things as wheat, rice, corn, etc - the ones we use a lot of? Regardless still addicted to this game and will continue to play until I have my last breath!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, Raul mentioned in his post that he'll be releasing a freight train to help with high demand produce in facilities, hopefully that will be a good amount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Ya also can't rotate them much to my disappointment.. But they are cute. I just put mine in storage until they can be.
Hi, Raul has mentioned in his post that for the moment the trains only have 1 view, but possibly upto 8 views in upcoming releases.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 20 2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosgal View Post
It is an element of the game .... It's called a MYSTERY quest

Old Apr 20 2012, 07:23 PM

Hi Tony read what you wrote about the farm cash, still does not work for me or my husband account, we are missing the earn farm cash at the top of our game, maybe this will help finding the reason why ours does not work...thanks...
Closed Thread