Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2021, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
ID 1299205000 Got this error message today:
2021-10-26 15:23:17.918 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
2021-10-26 15:24:22.222 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Hi VondaK,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML/WebGL errors.
What were you doing when you got these errors?

Did they stop you from continuing to work?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2021, 07:34 PM

Default Can't work game crashes

I went to the store to get hired and work. Sunday and tonight (tuesday) someone hired me to fish, and everytime the games crashes. I lost alot of coin due to this...My computer is new and strong, there is no reason for it to crash down when I try to work to get some coins or XP. Can you help me please. I love farmtown, but if it don't work when someone hires me to fish alot, well this is discourage.
Old Oct 26 2021, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine3 View Post
I went to the store to get hired and work. Sunday and tonight (tuesday) someone hired me to fish, and everytime the games crashes. I lost alot of coin due to this...My computer is new and strong, there is no reason for it to crash down when I try to work to get some coins or XP. Can you help me please. I love farmtown, but if it don't work when someone hires me to fish alot, well this is discourage.
Hi Sunshine,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL crashing issues thread.
If those farms you are trying to work are heavily layered then there is a possiblity of running out of memory for your browser if you continue working without stopping to clear your browser by closing it and reopening between hires. Pay attention to the Save button for the red numvber showing for saves. If it is climbing then you need to stop and let it catch up.

From what I see in your data you have worked many hires today, so unless you closed down and reopened between those hires it is possible that you are crashing because the browser reached it's limit.
One thing you can try is to turn off everything in the Show section of your preferences that you do not need for the work. That will save memory use.

You say your computer is new and strong. Please check your computer against the minimum requirements in the first post of this thread. There are also steps there for testing your computer.

Make sure also that your computer and browser are updated. Even if your computer is new they are not always updated when you buy them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2021, 03:15 PM

Default Freezes

Having all sorts of problems with freezing, I can't do much at all with out the whole game freezing
Old Oct 27 2021, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody14 View Post
Having all sorts of problems with freezing, I can't do much at all with out the whole game freezing
Hi Woody,
I moved your post to the subject thread about freezing.
What are you doing when it freezes?

Are you seeing any red numbers on the Save button as you are working and when it freezes?
Are you getting any error message in the FT Console when you freeze?

If the farms you are working on are heaviliy layered then they can cause problems. Try turning off any show item in your preferences that you don't need for the work you are doing.

Please make sure your computer and browsers are up to date.

Also there are steps you can use in the first post of this thread to check your computer. There are minimum requirements in that post to for playing with minimum problems
Old Oct 28 2021, 09:21 AM

Default Freezing

Thank you for your message Taz, I don't get any warning just freeze, there have been times when the laptop completely freezes with FT. None of my farms are heavy layered, one or two maybe with fish only. I did try to change my password on here, it crashed. This all seems to have started when apple did an upgrade.I have just had it looked at and wiped of viruses.
Old Oct 28 2021, 08:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I used to be able to play quite a bit of farm town (quests, NB,s facilities, etc) until I upgraded to version 15 recently on my iPad. Now it stops at U33 and freezes. Is there any way round this, please.
Old Oct 28 2021, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
I used to be able to play quite a bit of farm town (quests, NB,s facilities, etc) until I upgraded to version 15 recently on my iPad. Now it stops at U33 and freezes. Is there any way round this, please.
Hi Slartismum,
The developers are concentrating on getting the game back completed working on desktops and laptops. They are not working on any thing for tablets at this time. Whether they will later only the developers know.
I am sorry, but we do not know what you can do to fix this.
Old Oct 28 2021, 10:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I thought as much. Just disappointed. Sorry that I updated in the first place. Thanks anyway for reply.
Old Oct 31 2021, 04:25 PM

FT won't open. i have farms to work, please help me
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl