Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2022, 12:26 PM

Default Problems with layers

Is anyone else having a problems with layering their farms. Since the final migration I cannot keep multiple tabs open to allows for layers without having to refresh which then results in losing the layers.
Old Mar 19 2022, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
Is anyone else having a problems with layering their farms. Since the final migration I cannot keep multiple tabs open to allows for layers without having to refresh which then results in losing the layers.
Hi nickydwuk

Im sorry but nobody is allowed to post instructions on how to layer here on the forums.

You should check the browser you are using to see if anything has changed for the amount of tabs you can open in it.
Old Mar 27 2022, 07:18 PM

Default Cant get authorized

I made a change to one of my FB settings that caused Farmtown to disappear. I navigated to the Farmtown page. When opening the app it said FT is requesting access, I clicked continue. The next page showed a Log In Error - I hit Okay, then a screen that asked: "authorize now". When I click it, I get an error message.

I tried on a different browser. Cleared cache tried again (5 times) - same results. How can I get reauthorized and get back to the game?
Old Mar 27 2022, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CropGirl View Post
I made a change to one of my FB settings that caused Farmtown to disappear. I navigated to the Farmtown page. When opening the app it said FT is requesting access, I clicked continue. The next page showed a Log In Error - I hit Okay, then a screen that asked: "authorize now". When I click it, I get an error message.

I tried on a different browser. Cleared cache tried again (5 times) - same results. How can I get reauthorized and get back to the game?

Hi CropGirl

Please read the following thread and see if that helps you.

If you did all listed in the first post of that thread, then continue to the second post and check if anything there fix your problem:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635554
Old Apr 05 2022, 03:26 AM

Default Linking to a new Facebook account

Hi All,

Is it possible to link your farmtown to a new Facebook account? I don't want to have to start a new game from scratch but will be changing my facebook account shortly and would like to continue to current game under that new account.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old Apr 05 2022, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr_gal View Post
Hi All,

Is it possible to link your farmtown to a new Facebook account? I don't want to have to start a new game from scratch but will be changing my facebook account shortly and would like to continue to current game under that new account.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Hi cbr_gal,

I am sorry, but this is not possible to do. Your farms ID is unique to the Facebook account that you use and can't be moved to a different Facebook account. The only way for you to keep your existing farms is to use the same Facebook account you already have.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 05 2022, 04:11 AM

Thanks for the help Rob, I suspected this was the case but was hoping lol
Old Apr 05 2022, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr_gal View Post
Thanks for the help Rob, I suspected this was the case but was hoping lol
You're very welcome.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 26 2022, 12:36 PM

Default Lost farm

dear forum....
HELP!
i am desperate...
a dear friend passed unexpectedly nov 3, 2021, but left me email, fb and farmtown info so i could maintain his farmtown after he passed.
his ft id # is ID number ( 100000606508920)

I managed to get his farm open, but then realized that i no longer had access to his gmail email account with his id and password, and it appears facebook has dismantled his account somewhat...
His name is
Dean Mcilrath, farmer name is DMac43

Forum, I am distraught to put it mildly.... This is all I have left of my friend... I'm scared to close his farm for fear I will lose it completely
Is there anything that can be done...

URGENT... please respond asap if possible!!!
Thank you
Knuckleheadsister
Debbie Loftin
ID number ( 100000064056422 )
farmer name Musiklady

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
His family supports me in this, they have done nothing to cause this to happen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEAN FARMTOWN INFO.JPG (24.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DEAN MAP OF FARMS.JPG (26.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DEAN DEB'S FARM #13.jpg (94.9 KB, 0 views)
Old Apr 26 2022, 12:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheadsister View Post
dear forum....
HELP!
i am desperate...
a dear friend passed unexpectedly nov 3, 2021, but left me email, fb and farmtown info so i could maintain his farmtown after he passed.
his ft id # is ID number ( 100000606508920)

I managed to get his farm open, but then realized that i no longer had access to his gmail email account with his id and password, and it appears facebook has dismantled his account somewhat...
His name is
Dean Mcilrath, farmer name is DMac43

Forum, I am distraught to put it mildly.... This is all I have left of my friend... I'm scared to close his farm for fear I will lose it completely
Is there anything that can be done...

URGENT... please respond asap if possible!!!
Thank you
Knuckleheadsister
Debbie Loftin
ID number ( 100000064056422 )
farmer name Musiklady

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
His family supports me in this, they have done nothing to cause this to happen.
Hi Debbie,
I am sorry for your loss, but there is nothing we can do for this. If Facebook has closed or blocked you from accessing that account we can do nothing to reopen it. The Farm Town account id is tied to the Facebook account and with that account no longer available then there is no way for you to access those farms as the owner of them.
The only thing I can suggest is the family contact Facebook to see if you can be given access to his account. There is nothing we can do for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts