Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 09 2022, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bea62 View Post
Thank you for the quick reply. However I have now lost more facilities on my Farm 1. I had expanded my farm and was moving rivers and facilities and that is when I lost a Dairy Barn, Stables, Wool Shed, and more. I have checked on everything that was recommended but nothing has worked.
Hi AuntBea,
I do not see any of the animal sheds you mention as missing on that farm. However I will say you have that farm extremely layered with trees over flowers over crops and many facilities on that farm as well. That much layering can cause problems an possibly cause things to go missing.
We can not restore any of the facilities as we do not have that capability. Nor can we do any refunds through the forums.

You will need to contact Support about these. Please be sure and list each of the missing items in your ticket to them so they can check it.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2022, 12:10 AM

Hello, I am unable to harvest crops.
The Work status screen shows Farm 27 with crops in Green ready to harvest.
But when I go to the farm, the fields show that they aren't ready for 3.4 more hours.
I have images but they are on my hard drive not as a URL link which is the only thing that clicking on the picture icon let's me do. I don't know how to attach or send them to you.
Old Apr 10 2022, 04:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hello, I am unable to harvest crops.
The Work status screen shows Farm 27 with crops in Green ready to harvest.
But when I go to the farm, the fields show that they aren't ready for 3.4 more hours.
I have images but they are on my hard drive not as a URL link which is the only thing that clicking on the picture icon let's me do. I don't know how to attach or send them to you.
Hi KoalaBear777,

Are you looking in Show Work Info or Farm Stats when you see this? Are they both showing you the same thing?
Which farms are showing there are crops ready to harvest when they are not ready yet?

Please check the following list and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried:
  • Check all aspects of the date and time are still showing correct on your computer.

• If you are loading the game via a saved book mark in your browser, please try using the Facebook link for Farm Town in the left side of your Facebook News Feed or you can try the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

• Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

• Check for any updates for the browser you use and clear the caches/history in it, close the browser. Reopen the browser, load the game then check show work info and farm stats again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 09 2022, 07:22 PM

Default Missing falicities

I am missing almost a whole farm.There was a semi truck, soup kitchen fish and chips etc. What happened to them???
Old May 09 2022, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
I am missing almost a whole farm.There was a semi truck, soup kitchen fish and chips etc. What happened to them???
Hi Amazing Amber,
I have moved your post to the thread about missing items. What farm are these items missing on?
I have checked your data and do not see a semi truck or fish and chips missing. In fact I do not see that you own a fish and chips.You have a semi truck and a soup kitchen on a farm somewhere.
Do you see these items in your facility manager?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2022, 11:03 PM

Default Missing Faciliy

I did post earlier about this, I have found the semi truxk yet the soup restraunt and fish and chip ones can not be found I don't know what other ones I bought and can not find. I haven't gotten them in storage as I looked. How can they just disapear??
Old May 09 2022, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
I did post earlier about this, I have found the semi truxk yet the soup restraunt and fish and chip ones can not be found I don't know what other ones I bought and can not find. I haven't gotten them in storage as I looked. How can they just disapear??
Hi Amazing Amber,
I moved your post again to the thread about missing items.
Your soup kitchen is showing to be ona farm. You will need to search each farm for that.
You do not own a Fish and Chips according to your data you have never bought one.
Old May 12 2022, 07:08 PM

Question Missing Crops

I have specific crops that have been planted and harvested that are over 100,000 and then next time I log in they sit at 0 (some of these crops are now holding a number, but the number of crops still aren't the amount that I have harvested). I do not have a factory that uses these crops since the factories are FC. Here is a list of the crops I'm losing:
Dragon Fruit, Chia, Acorn Squash, Dandelions, Brussels Sprouts, Fennel, Echinacea Purpurea, Cardamom, Catnip, Bok Choy, Pigeon Peas.

Thank you so very much!
Old May 12 2022, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookie00@comcast.net View Post
I have specific crops that have been planted and harvested that are over 100,000 and then next time I log in they sit at 0 (some of these crops are now holding a number, but the number of crops still aren't the amount that I have harvested). I do not have a factory that uses these crops since the factories are FC. Here is a list of the crops I'm losing:
Dragon Fruit, Chia, Acorn Squash, Dandelions, Brussels Sprouts, Fennel, Echinacea Purpurea, Cardamom, Catnip, Bok Choy, Pigeon Peas.

Thank you so very much!
Hi Kookie,
Those crops are getting sold in the market because you are selling them using the Non-ingredients (for me) filter when you are selling. Since you do not have the facilities that use those crops then they get sold.
Old Jun 04 2022, 01:48 PM

Default Game issue

I purchased a Singaporean Restaraunt as a gift for a friend. The item was not received by my friend. From Farm Cash Log: 2022-06-04 04:31:09 send_gift -32 245 Visit Recipient Farm Singaporean Restaurant. How are you going to remedy this issue?

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing