Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 10 2022, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspbuffy View Post
Hi: I am hoping someone can help me. My irrigation tool and my Fertilization Tool are not working. i can only fertilize or irrigate one farm at a time. I have all the upgrades and this is the first time i have had any problems with them. i am S/N to others and am having a hard time helping them due to this.
Thank you so much for any help you can give me.
Bobbi
USER ID number is: 1419766589 Build No: 318
Hi pspbuffy

When you select either the Manuer spreader or the Mobile sprinkler and you click on the farm, you get a window with the names of all your farms.

At the top of that window you have 2 buttons, Select One Farm button and Select Multiple Farms button.
Click in Select Multiple Farms button and you will be able to irrigate or fertilize all farms.
Old May 10 2022, 04:44 PM

OH GEESH....
such a simple fix. I had no idea i had clicked those off myself. Thank you so much for the help, MaryMarcel.
God bless you'
Bobbi
Old May 10 2022, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspbuffy View Post
OH GEESH....
such a simple fix. I had no idea i had clicked those off myself. Thank you so much for the help, MaryMarcel.
God bless you'
Bobbi
You are very welcome Bobbi
Old May 11 2022, 08:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Glenn

Hi
I have been playing FT for a long time. My wife Linda also plays. She has options to buy sprinklers in her game that I don't see. I currently own the watering tool and the red irrigator tool, and I would like to buy some of the tools she has options to buy in her store. I have the FC, I have 31 neighbors, and I have 8 farms. Do I need to have something else so that I can buy the purple sprinkler?
Thanks for your attention to this problem.
Old May 11 2022, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennandLinda View Post
Hi
I have been playing FT for a long time. My wife Linda also plays. She has options to buy sprinklers in her game that I don't see. I currently own the watering tool and the red irrigator tool, and I would like to buy some of the tools she has options to buy in her store. I have the FC, I have 31 neighbors, and I have 8 farms. Do I need to have something else so that I can buy the purple sprinkler?
Thanks for your attention to this problem.
Hi Glenn,
I have moved your post to the thread about the tools. The irrigator tools are listed as sprinklers. You might search that way for them. The tools do have to be bought in order so the next sprinkler you would have to buy is the Orange sprinkler.
You can find all the information ablut the tools in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

If you want us to check into this any further you will need to provide your account ID which you can find at the bottom of the page under your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 16 2022, 07:20 AM

USER ID number is: 100000077718289 Build No: 318
My orange hand is not working. I moved the fish on my second account but on reloading they returned to original position. ( Suzy Canning )

I have had this problem for some time but assumed that 'hands' had not been abled, but now everything is turned on I still have the problem.
Old May 16 2022, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
USER ID number is: 100000077718289 Build No: 318
My orange hand is not working. I moved the fish on my second account but on reloading they returned to original position. ( Suzy Canning )

I have had this problem for some time but assumed that 'hands' had not been abled, but now everything is turned on I still have the problem.
Hi Susan

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel.

This issue is happening if both of you are at the farm at the same time, then after reloading all moved items go back to their original position.

The developers are aware of this issue but are still working on it. So please, meantime, just let your superneighbor work alone on that farm and only when all work is done, you will be able to go there.
Old May 17 2022, 10:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Fuel seems to have gone down over time. used to get billions of gallons stored up. Now when i check only have 100k. Did they decrease the fuel?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 17 2022, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Fuel seems to have gone down over time. used to get billions of gallons stored up. Now when i check only have 100k. Did they decrease the fuel?
Hi RomanticSoul,
No fuel has not been decreased. But the need for fuel has gone up with the addition of new things.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2022, 11:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
No fuel has not been decreased. But the need for fuel has gone up with the addition of new things.
Sure seems like it has gone down. Don't fill my facilities that much. get fuel as gifts daily. Since i last refilled. Yet no where near where it was before. I'd have million of fuel to use up. Now lucky to get 100,000 gallons.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity