Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 01 2022, 04:36 PM

several times now and on multiple accounts the farm number grid will say the next expansion is 30 but when go to market it's 40 - not sure if glitch or now, on at least some of those accounts the fields are not in default order but I am certain on some they are in the default order .. just some info in case not being in default order is the cause of the issue ....
Old May 01 2022, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
several times now and on multiple accounts the farm number grid will say the next expansion is 30 but when go to market it's 40 - not sure if glitch or now, on at least some of those accounts the fields are not in default order but I am certain on some they are in the default order .. just some info in case not being in default order is the cause of the issue ....
Hi JNelson

Any land upgrade is for the farms in their original order, so if you moved a farm around you have to know or remember which was the original position.

You could do the following, click in your tool box and then click in the Farm Selector manager, you will see the name and position of all your farms. Take note of them or you could get a picture.

Then click in Reset button and then in the green check mark. You will see the farms in their original position so you could get the next upgrade for them.
When you are done, you can move your farms around again according to your notes or picture.
Old May 01 2022, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

Any land upgrade is for the farms in their original order, so if you moved a farm around you have to know or remember which was the original position.

You could do the following, click in your tool box and then click in the Farm Selector manager, you will see the name and position of all your farms. Take note of them or you could get a picture.

Then click in Reset button and then in the green check mark. You will see the farms in their original position so you could get the next upgrade for them.
When you are done, you can move your farms around again according to your notes or picture.
ok i thought the rearranging might be the culprit but want post just in case is wasn't ... thanks
Old May 01 2022, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
ok i thought the rearranging might be the culprit but want post just in case is wasn't ... thanks
You are welcome JNelson
Old May 11 2022, 09:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Default coin loss

How can I be over 19,000,000,000 in debt? I tried to buy land last night and it apparently charged me two times! HELP!!
Old May 11 2022, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman View Post
How can I be over 19,000,000,000 in debt? I tried to buy land last night and it apparently charged me two times! HELP!!
Hi Glockman,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades as this is what you were doing.
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find your account ID at the bottom of the page under your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 14 2022, 07:15 PM

has Raul every told any of you how much more land he is adding to the farms.and how many more farms we will get.
Old May 14 2022, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
has Raul every told any of you how much more land he is adding to the farms.and how many more farms we will get.
Hi MOM GLENDA

Im sorry but the developers dont tell us about the land plans in advance.
Old May 18 2022, 02:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default no land but 7500000000 less

I've just bought my farm 26 - 12x12, then I bought 14x14 in the same farm.
the price 7.500.000.000 was taken, but I did not get the land??? - I updated my computer, but nothing happend, I still only have a 12x12 farm and 7.500.000.000 less -
Old May 18 2022, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYS View Post
I've just bought my farm 26 - 12x12, then I bought 14x14 in the same farm.
the price 7.500.000.000 was taken, but I did not get the land??? - I updated my computer, but nothing happend, I still only have a 12x12 farm and 7.500.000.000 less -
Hi JOYS

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Did you reload the game? I just visit your farms and farm 26 is 14x14

For your coins problem, please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor