Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 25 2022, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie55 View Post
I have cleared memcache, changed language, cleared browser cache, history, etc.. and I still can't see anyone in the marketplace, Inn.
The console opens up with error messages.
My game ID: 1610774033
Hi Debbie,
Have you made sure that you are on line (green plug in the upper right)? If so and with all you have done the only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis

It seems Facebook has changed the way to see any blocked app.

But you can click in Add to your list of blocked apps link and start typing Farm town. See if you see the Unblock button to the right.

Also, in the Block apps information you have a link for More information.

If nothing helps you, then you will have to contact Facebook and see if they can help you.
Hi marymarcel,
Typing "Farm Town" does not actually show Farm Town listed and Facebook only refers people to their help pages and allows people to give feedback if the help is useless. And the information it gives is to contact the developer if we want any save information removed. There is no way to actually unblock the app or to even contact Facebook. Thanks for trying though!

By the way I tried typing in the names of other games I have blocked in the past and none of them came up either.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; May 28 2022 at 12:13 PM.
Old May 28 2022, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Hi marymarcel,
Typing "Farm Town" does not actually show Farm Town listed and Facebook only refers people to their help pages and allows people to give feedback if the help is useless. And the information it gives is to contact the developer if we want any save information removed. There is no way to actually unblock the app or to even contact Facebook. Thanks for trying though!
Hi Qivis

Then you can use the Report a problem in Help for Facebook to contact them. There is nothing we or the developers can do as it is a Facebook change.
Old Jun 03 2022, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default unable to log in, stuck on black screen

session id 5031340
Old Jun 03 2022, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfan View Post
session id 5031340
Hi Sensfan

I didnt find a farm tied to that id, but I was able to load a farm with a Jamie avatar name. Think that is you.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Also, go to the first post, first page of this thread and follow all suggestions given there, including the ones in the links.

I hide everything in your farms to make it easier for you to load it, so after loading it, you will have to go to your preferences, the wrench, to place a check for the different Show..... options there.
Old Jun 03 2022, 08:36 PM
Account Not Linked

that is me..I tried disabling the flash, cleared history, no update available for Chrome

Can't get in. It was working on Wednesday, didn't have time to go on yesterday so Not sure if it was good or not
Old Jun 03 2022, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
that is me..I tried disabling the flash, cleared history, no update available for Chrome

Can't get in. It was working on Wednesday, didn't have time to go on yesterday so Not sure if it was good or not
Hi Sensfan,
There are more things for you to do. Make sure your Windows or Mac is updated. What version of Chrome do you have?
Have you added any extensions or plugins to Chrome?
Have you tried a different browser to see if it will load?

Try all the steps in the first post and any in links in that post as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2022, 09:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Version 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Safari has never worked for me

Systems are up to date

I just want to get to go in hire someone to harvest before the crops goes bad
Old Jun 03 2022, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Version 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Safari has never worked for me

Systems are up to date

I just want to get to go in hire someone to harvest before the crops goes bad
Hi Sensfan,
We have loaded your farms with no problems. It is not a problem with your farms, but has to be something with your computer or browser that is keeping you from loading the game. Try Opera which is a Chrome based browser and see if it will load with that.
Have you tried all the steps in the first post on the first page of this thread including the ones in the links there?

You can also try all the steps in the first post of the following link to make sure things are right with your computer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Do you have any addons or extension active in your Chrome such as an add blocker or an addon to keep Facebook using the old layout?

EDIT: The current version of Chrome is 102.0.5005.63, So your Chrome is not up to date.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 04 2022 at 09:36 AM.
Old Jun 12 2022, 09:17 AM

Default error message says contact support

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100002990137093 Build No: 329

Error message I was getting - I had been working a neighbors farm and went to load my ship and got this message- hopefully I attached it properly. I do know my mouse has been acting funny not sure if that helps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-06-12 101556.jpg (20.9 KB, 3 views)

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error