Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 19 2022, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Sure seems like it has gone down. Don't fill my facilities that much. get fuel as gifts daily. Since i last refilled. Yet no where near where it was before. I'd have million of fuel to use up. Now lucky to get 100,000 gallons.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Fuel production has not changed and certainly has not gone down. What has changed is the amount you need now with the addition of more facilities and farms. SInce you have your farms layered then of course that adds to the amount you need as well.

So you need to increase the amount you are producing with additional oil refineries and oil pumps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2022, 05:53 PM

Default Fuel going away quickly

Would appreciate your help in seeing why my fuel is disappearing so quickly.
Thanking you in advance
Old May 19 2022, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpinturtle View Post
Would appreciate your help in seeing why my fuel is disappearing so quickly.
Thanking you in advance
Hi Tenpinturtle

You are allowing your fuel to your superneighbors and you have 18. You have been upgrading your farms and also you have lot of big lakes and small sea coasts on your farms. So you and/or your superneighbors are using more and more fuel.

You also have 2 Gas Station. The Gas station is a service facility which is loaded with fuel tanks to sell them.
So please open your Gas Station and uncheck the fuel tanks from both of them to stop selling them.
Old May 21 2022, 01:21 PM

Hi, I'm sure my question goes here.

My question is: When I get hired and using their tools, the blue fishing boat is awful for fishing with, it's happened twice now that I've lost my bonus chest because I couldn't finish it because it won't let you get the last few even when reloading the farm loads of times. It's annoying that I have to leave it because I can't finish what I've been hired for.

Been playing since: 18th June 2019
Old May 21 2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi_Jayne1988 View Post
Hi, I'm sure my question goes here.

My question is: When I get hired and using their tools, the blue fishing boat is awful for fishing with, it's happened twice now that I've lost my bonus chest because I couldn't finish it because it won't let you get the last few even when reloading the farm loads of times. It's annoying that I have to leave it because I can't finish what I've been hired for.
Hi Lexi_Jayne

Im sorry this happened to you but the only way we know to catch fish when you dont have the turbo boat is to refresh the farm where you are working on and then try again. Sometimes you can also use the fishing pool.

If they hire you to fish and they have many water items, then they should have bigger boats so you can fish easily.

I would suggest you to try to purchase higher size fishing boats so you can use yours when hired or when you go to market let the others know you dont have tools to fish.
Old May 25 2022, 06:09 AM

I have just bought all the tools to get the 22x22 harvest plough and sow. I have reloaded the game twice, looked n my storage they are all there but I can't bring them up in my toolbox, any help to correct this, please?
Old May 25 2022, 07:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
I have just bought all the tools to get the 22x22 harvest plough and sow. I have reloaded the game twice, looked n my storage they are all there but I can't bring them up in my toolbox, any help to correct this, please?
Hi katzyin,

When you own only the single layer tools those show up in the combine column below the Ex combines. Are you scrolling the combine column to find them and are you looking for the correct colour of combine?

For the 22x22 combines, if you have a mouse wheel on your mouse, you might find it easier to mouse over the column with the combines in it and use the wheel to scroll through them rather than the white arrows. You're looking for the 2 tone coloured combines that are mainly purple but have a blue front, those should be showing just above the light green combines with the blue front.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 26 2022, 06:35 AM

I have purchased all tools for 22x22, they show in my storage, show on my activity log but not in my toolbox, any help, please?
Old May 26 2022, 06:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
I have purchased all tools for 22x22, they show in my storage, show on my activity log but not in my toolbox, any help, please?
Hi katzyin,

Your last post about this was replied to, please click on this link to be taken to it and see if the reply helps you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6494986

If those don't help, please let us know.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 27 2022, 02:54 AM

Default missing tools

I purchased all the tools for 22x22, they show in my activity log and storage but not in my tools list, any help locating them to use on my farm, please?

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity