Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 14 2022, 06:16 AM

Default Browser issues

I have been using Vivaldi browser for quite some time and have never had a problem loading Farmtown. Suddenly this morning. I get a pop up telling me it does not support WebGL.
Old Jul 14 2022, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elna Francis View Post
Hi Ive check everything flash and new updates... keep om show the long ERROR
is there no way that some body can help me as 9it was working on 12/08/2022 and then all of a sudden there is something wrong.
PLEASE HELP
Hi Elna,

Marymarcel is not available at the moment.
I am not having any problems loading any of your farms..

We can see that you like to overlap crops etc and like to overlap quite a few waters on your farms. Those types of farms will be harder to load for some. The more you add to a farm the harder your computer has to work to load those.

I have turned off some of the items in your preferences to show things like crops, trees, buildings etc so that you have less items to load when you next try.

Please click on this link which will take you to your smallest farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...594&farm_ix=27

If you can load that farm do not show anything at all to see what is on the farm until you have done the following:

What we would like you to do is try enabling the 'Compressed Graphics' option in the Preferences screen.
The graphics will have a bit less quality but this might help you to load your farms.
  1. Click on the preferences icon top right of your game screen.

2. Add the check mark for Compressed Graphics.

3. You will see a popup with information.

4. Click on the green check mark on that popup.

5. Then also click on the green check mark at the bottom of the preferences window to save your changes.

6. Reload Farm Town.

See if that helps you at all with the rest of your farms where you have layered items and overlapped waters. Try only showing one type of item at a time before you try showing more of them and see how your farms load for you with that setting enabled.

If that setting does not help, please compare the hardware and software requirements to play the game that are listed in this post and see if you have at least those requirements or more:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 14 2022, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinni View Post
I have been using Vivaldi browser for quite some time and have never had a problem loading Farmtown. Suddenly this morning. I get a pop up telling me it does not support WebGL.
Hi skinni,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues.

What type of farms were you working at the time this happened, could they have been large and have a lot of items on them?
Was this your farms or working for someone else?
Was it a specific job job you were doing when this happened? If so please describe the job and the type of farm.

Please check Vivaldi for any updates, do any that are showing, then close the browser for a few minutes, reopen it and WebGL should be enabled again.
If you continue to have problems with that browser try other updated browsers and see if you can find one that performs better for you.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 15 2022, 12:24 AM

Exclamation still cant load game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Elna,

Marymarcel is not available at the moment.
I am not having any problems loading any of your farms..

We can see that you like to overlap crops etc and like to overlap quite a few waters on your farms. Those types of farms will be harder to load for some. The more you add to a farm the harder your computer has to work to load those.

I have turned off some of the items in your preferences to show things like crops, trees, buildings etc so that you have less items to load when you next try.

Please click on this link which will take you to your smallest farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...594&farm_ix=27[/b][/i]

If you can load that farm do not show anything at all to see what is on the farm until you have done the following:

What we would like you to do is try enabling the 'Compressed Graphics' option in the Preferences screen.
The graphics will have a bit less quality but this might help you to load your farms.
  1. Click on the preferences icon top right of your game screen.

2. Add the check mark for Compressed Graphics.

3. You will see a popup with information.

4. Click on the green check mark on that popup.

5. Then also click on the green check mark at the bottom of the preferences window to save your changes.

6. Reload Farm Town.

See if that helps you at all with the rest of your farms where you have layered items and overlapped waters. Try only showing one type of item at a time before you try showing more of them and see how your farms load for you with that setting enabled.

If that setting does not help, please compare the hardware and software requirements to play the game that are listed in this post and see if you have at least those requirements or more:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
good morning
thank for the reply
BUT NO SUCSESS at all
even the links you send Ive tried to open but still the error
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (AMD)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (AMD, AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11)
2022-07-15 05:22:17.736 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
2022-07-15 05:22:17.742 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+2237347
2022-07-15 05:22:17.744 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild352.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-07-15 05:22:17.745 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-07-15 05:22:17.779 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 41191564 bytes, fell off end @+868502
2022-07-15 05:22:17.782 LOG{}
2022-07-15 05:22:17.784 ERROR{}
Ive even try with another browser but nothing is there maybe no wat we can conect with any dest so you can sort out pls.....
Old Jul 15 2022, 05:55 AM

Quote:
good morning
thank for the reply
BUT NO SUCSESS at all
even the links you send Ive tried to open but still the error
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (AMD)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (AMD, AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11)
2022-07-15 05:22:17.736 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
2022-07-15 05:22:17.742 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+2237347
2022-07-15 05:22:17.744 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild352.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-07-15 05:22:17.745 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-07-15 05:22:17.779 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 41191564 bytes, fell off end @+868502
2022-07-15 05:22:17.782 LOG{}
2022-07-15 05:22:17.784 ERROR{}
Ive even try with another browser but nothing is there maybe no wat we can conect with any dest so you can sort out pls.....
Hi Elna Francis,

Since you have not been able to play did you add any more fields or items to your farms?

Could you have made any changes to your browsers or added any extensions to them and enabled them?
In a previous post you mention checking for flash updates. Flash is no longer required to play Farm Town if you enabled the old FarmTown Flash enabler extension please disable it. You can remove that extension from your browser if you have it.

Please also disable any other extensions you added to your browser since you've not been able to play while you try to load the game to see if any of them might be causing a problem.

If it's not those either, when you checked for computer updates was there any update showing for graphics? Did you also check if all the computer updates showing had been completed and remember to reboot your computer afterwards if it did not tell you to do that?

I am not sure what you mean by this "maybe no wat we can conect with any dest" if you are asking us to remote connect to your computer I am sorry but we do not do that.

If nothing we have suggested is working for you then you can contact the support team and see if they have any more information that might help you.
To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 15 2022, 06:33 AM

Exclamation Please se comments in post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger View Post
hi elna francis,

since you have not been able to play did you add any more fields or items to your farms? No

could you have made any changes to your browsers or added any extensions to them and enabled them? No

in a previous post you mention checking for flash updates. Flash is no longer required to play farm town if you enabled the old farmtown flash enabler extension please disable it. You can remove that extension from your browser if you have it.

Please also disable any other extensions you added to your browser since you've not been able to play while you try to load the game to see if any of them might be causing a problem.

If it's not those either, when you checked for computer updates was there any update showing for graphics? All is updated
did you also check if all the computer updates showing had been completed and remember to reboot your computer afterwards if it did not tell you to do that? It guys check with me

i am not sure what you mean by this "maybe no wat we can conect with any dest" if you are asking us to remote connect to your computer i am sorry but we do not do that.

If nothing we have suggested is working for you then you can contact the support team and see if they have any more information that might help you.
To contact support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it.
Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

you will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: support issues - how to find their replies.
can i maybe delete farmtow and start again but then i lost every thing is'n it ?
Old Jul 15 2022, 07:08 AM

Quote:
can i maybe delete farmtow and start again but then i lost every thing is'n it ?
Hi Elna Francis,

No do not delete the game, that can cause more problems and is a very old idea people used to think would correct problems they were having.
I suggest you contact the support team and see if they can suggest anything to help.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 15 2022, 08:15 AM

Can we please get rid of the message that says we are blocked for going too fast? this is a game, going fast is required. thanks
Old Jul 15 2022, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKStengl View Post
Can we please get rid of the message that says we are blocked for going too fast? this is a game, going fast is required. thanks
Hi MKStengl

That is a Facebook message, not from the game. There is nothing we can do about how Facebook set their security rules.

When you post fast to many groups or with many tabs open to post faster, then Facebook could think you are a spammers as that is how they work to spread their messages to the most possible places or sites.

If you continue posting that way, then Facebook will block you again.
Old Jul 17 2022, 02:50 PM

I just went to my farm and found that it's stuck in off line mode.

No problem for me, I know I can do what I need to do, but I thought I'd give you a heads up. The message is - Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server, c20, Farm Server, w25)

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error