Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 14 2022, 07:37 PM

Default WebGL

hi it is saying mine browser does not support webGL please can you help me with it and thank you Julie Ann
Old Aug 14 2022, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Ann Fanning View Post
hi it is saying mine browser does not support webGL please can you help me with it and thank you Julie Ann
Hi Julie Ann,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
First make sure your browser and computer system are up to date.

This happens when your game has encountered an error.
Try first just restarting your browser and see if that will fix it.
If that doesn't then clear your browser cache and restart it. Instructions on how to do this are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
If that still does not fix it then try restarting your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2022, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Demetri,
I am sorry this is happening to you. If you can play with Edge then there is something wrong in your Chrome that is preventing you from loading the farms. Have you added any plugins or addons to your Chrome? Please make sure none of those are enabled as those can cause loading problems. That includes any added by your Antivirus program as that can cause a blocking.

For the gifts in Edge, are you logged into Facebook through Edge? That could cause the not linked if you are not logged in. If that is not it then please provide the exact message you are getting.
hi Taz,
i am trying to reset the Registry to fix this.
i will email support to do this as nothing else seems to help
Old Aug 16 2022, 06:12 AM

I need to farm my crops. I have downloaded Chrome and WEB GL but won't let me in FT, Please help me. I've been farming for many many years. Thanks
Old Aug 16 2022, 06:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
I need to farm my crops. I have downloaded Chrome and WEB GL but won't let me in FT, Please help me. I've been farming for many many years. Thanks
Hi Linda Lightner,

Check your browser is updated, then even if no update is showing, close your browser for a couple of minutes then reopen it and try the game again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 17 2022, 09:15 PM

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1168697787 Build No: 352. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! Game worked fine this morning.
Old Aug 17 2022, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelouise View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1168697787 Build No: 352. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! Game worked fine this morning.
Hi janelouise,
Please make sure you computer system and browser are up to date.

Please try clearing your browser cache, then close your browser and reopen to your farms again. Instructions for clearing the browser cache are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If that doesn't clear it then try restarting your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2022, 11:51 PM

Default farmtown shortcut disappeared!

like the subject says, my 'shortcut' to the game has disappeared, when i type 'farm town' in the 'search games' field, my farm loads, i can work it as usual, but it doesn't show up anywhere under 'my games', and there doesn't seem to be an option to 'create a shortcut' or a way to ADD it to my existing shortcuts. am i missing something, or did facebook try to fix something that wasn't broken?
Old Aug 18 2022, 04:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Browser does not support Web GL

User ID 10153472799438701 Build No: 352

This morning I logged in to get the message that my browser does not support web gl. I am using the latest version of chrome. Nothing loads. Help?
Old Aug 18 2022, 06:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdan View Post
like the subject says, my 'shortcut' to the game has disappeared, when i type 'farm town' in the 'search games' field, my farm loads, i can work it as usual, but it doesn't show up anywhere under 'my games', and there doesn't seem to be an option to 'create a shortcut' or a way to ADD it to my existing shortcuts. am i missing something, or did facebook try to fix something that wasn't broken?
Hi fatherdan,

This does happen with Facebook form time to time and they will usually correct it, but we don't know how quick they will be to do that.

If you find it easier you can save this generic link for the game as a bookmark in your browser and use that to load the game while waiting for them to fix it: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play

Make sure that you know your are logging out of Facbook every day so that when they do fix the problem you get the current version of Facebook.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error