Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 06 2022, 10:29 AM

I opened my morning quest, started gathering ingredients from neighbors quests and it completely disappeared. I closed and reopened farmtown and its still gone, Weird!!!
Old Sep 06 2022, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
I opened my morning quest, started gathering ingredients from neighbors quests and it completely disappeared. I closed and reopened farmtown and its still gone, Weird!!!
Hi Poof,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about quests as this has nothing to do with the new release.
Your quests that you opened this morning are still in your data.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2022, 02:04 PM

It was a regular quest for Woman's Bracelet. I tried clearing your memcache and it didn't appear. Ugh
Old Sep 06 2022, 02:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
It was a regular quest for Woman's Bracelet. I tried clearing your memcache and it didn't appear. Ugh
Hi Poof,
That is not a regular quest. It is a co-op quest. If you are not seeing it in the co-op quests then please contact Support about this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2022, 07:47 PM

Default cheated

I keep completing 8, quests, twice now, and the game reduces it to 7 and only gives me 1 farmcash instead of the 2 that I have earned.
I want my 2 farmcash that is owed. I have been playing this game for years and this is not fair.
Old Sep 12 2022, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhardy22 View Post
I keep completing 8, quests, twice now, and the game reduces it to 7 and only gives me 1 farmcash instead of the 2 that I have earned.
I want my 2 farmcash that is owed. I have been playing this game for years and this is not fair.
Hi fhardy,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.

According to your data, for this past week, you completed 8 quests of which the first one was completed at 9/5 at 18:43 eastern time. You waited until today 9/12 at 20:41. Each quest is only good for 7 days exactly to the second. That first quest expired 2 hours before you went to collect your farm cash so you only had 7 quests which you got the 1 farm cash for.
For the previous week you did the same thing. The first quest of the 8 was completed 0n 8/29 at 16:07. You didn't collect on 9/5 until 16:42, so again that first quest expired 35 minutes before you collected.

This is why we recommend you to not complete the last step of any quest you want to hold over for the next week until at least the next day after you collect your farm cash.
Old Sep 24 2022, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
LOL, I have 1086, haha. still doing them and loving all the extra goods the farm pass gives me when collecting the bonus from work in the Job Market. Its fun doing these daily and seasonal goals..
I agree Aussie Rae. The privileges are great.

On another issue. I had a daily goal of completing two regular quests. One of the quest ingredients is wheat. Hard to do that in one day as even irrigated wheat takes 19 hours. I tried to use a lifeline. I got the gifting lifeline. I asked for ingredient packages from my friends and I received lettuce (4 hour when irrigated) but no wheat!? Wheat is one of the listed ingredients. How uncool is that?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Sep 24 2022, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post

On another issue. I had a daily goal of completing two regular quests. One of the quest ingredients is wheat. Hard to do that in one day as even irrigated wheat takes 19 hours. I tried to use a lifeline. I got the gifting lifeline. I asked for ingredient packages from my friends and I received lettuce (4 hour when irrigated) but no wheat!? Wheat is one of the listed ingredients. How uncool is that?
Hi Denise

Did you use the Red windmill or stone mill to ask for ingredients for Flour?
Old Sep 24 2022, 07:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post

Don't you have quest farms? I have one with at least 16 of every tree, shaken and chopped, flowers, crops from 1hr to 12hrs, and the waters.. big sea coast etc.. and then I have one farm with 1 day crops, another with 2 day crops and them the last one has 3,4,5,6 day crops (actually have 2 of this one) I check these each afternoon and only replant when the are in danger of wasting.. they are also fertilised and irrigated when planted...
Old Sep 24 2022, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Denise

Did you use the Red windmill or stone mill to ask for ingredients for Flour?
I requested ingredients for the same quest. One of the ingredients was wheat.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline